Top My Avatars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top My Avatars!

Things been kinda boring around here. Let's see who has the Best Avatar. Maybe I'll find something in the closet of HQ to send you. Post them now.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

No one is even going to try????
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

that is untoppable Steve...
      practice wu de

Comment

I'm working on it. the huge fuzzy balls set the bar pretty high...

Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

Damn! Your balls are HUGE steve? Did you buy them>? Where?
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Prescribe this, psychology!
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

nope, the fuzzy balls are still better.

that's a sentence i never thought i would write.

Comment

Steve, my fuzzy friend, if I were you....I'd go prancing down the streets...

God has been good to you.
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng
                  Steve, my fuzzy friend, if I were you....I'd go prancing down the streets...

God has been good to you.

I do every night.

Comment

Well, if you're prancing down the streets every night with your big fuzzy balls swaying in the wind, what the hell are you doing at my house now?

Go prance. And impress the young ladies at the congregation. Give them my love and leave me to play my damn computer games.
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                    russbo.com

Comment

The night is young.

Comment

To prove a point, no, God has NOT been good to you. The real reason why your balls are so huge is because you have no methods of relieving yourself. If I'm not mistaken, I see no outlets or exits...

And what a curse it must two huge, super-sensitive thunderballs clacking between one's legs.

You have the talent, but not the means. I, on the other hand, show my testicular prowess by relieving myself all over da cruise. Or maybe I'm just bitter. Eye wunt bawlz!

Comment

Originally posted by LeiYunFat
                          To prove a point, no, God has NOT been good to you. The real reason why your balls are so huge is because you have no methods of relieving yourself. If I'm not mistaken, I see no outlets or exits...

And what a curse it must two huge, super-sensitive thunderballs clacking between one's legs.

You have the talent, but not the means. I, on the other hand, show my testicular prowess by relieving myself all over da cruise. Or maybe I'm just bitter. Eye wunt bawlz!

You been smoking from the same pipe as BL???

Comment

Yeah man, the broken glass cuts my lip so bad...but once you get over that initial pain and start riding the magic train then it all becomes clear.

But seriously, it would hurt like hell to walk with balls that big. Sure, they're fun to look at, but let's be real here.

Note: I have conceeded defeat by reverting to my previous avatar.

Comment

Maybe the Fuzzy Balls were too scary, how about a chicken dance in Vegas?

Comment

Working...
                              X