No announcement yet.

A question on a certain Video...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know the name of the monk at the bottom of the video cover?

Thanks,

Jon
    "Bye Book!" - Ven. Damo

Comment

the iron egg skill is not performed by shi deshan from houston. i forgot the guys name that does the egg skill....?

as for the monks name at the bottom of the dvd cover, we called him lunza when i was at the wushuguan....can't remember his monk name. i know a few years ago he did a tv series with xiaolong(the movie star kid).

respect to all,
      kungfudork

Comment

I just found out you can get this footage on Overnet (eDonkey)... I still don't have burner though, haha.
        a true gongfu system must have the four major aspects of combat to be complete, "striking", "Kicking", Chin'na (joint-locking), and Shuai-Jiao (Wrestling)... in addition it must combine the internal with the external...

Comment

Oh yeah, just wanted to say, for those who are big Hip-Hop heads, look out for tickets to see KRS-ONE and Immortal Technique, LIVE in Los Angeles at El Rey Theater, on Saturday, June 6th, it's gonna be insane man. I know this has nothing to do with the thread or gongfu, but I'm probably going and wanted to see if anyone else here was going, heh heh.
          a true gongfu system must have the four major aspects of combat to be complete, "striking", "Kicking", Chin'na (joint-locking), and Shuai-Jiao (Wrestling)... in addition it must combine the internal with the external...

Comment

Sorry, heh, I meant June 5th, not 6th....

Comment

Oh no, it's out of stock.
              If anyone knows where i can buy this DVD, I would be much obliged.

Comment

Originally posted by Asger
                Oh no, it's out of stock.
                If anyone knows where i can buy this DVD, I would be much obliged.
                What DVD are you talking about?
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                russbo.com

Comment

This one:

Comment

Working...
                  X