Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEEELP!! School(s) in amsterdam/nederlands??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEEELP!! School(s) in amsterdam/nederlands??

Hey Everybody.

Can anyone help my with some advice on either a good school in the Nederlands or in China for a two or three month stay for a beginner- I would offcouse like to learn as much as possible during my stay??

Thank you in advance.

Caine : )

As far as China, read the Shaolin Gong Fu schools section. And, other pertinent parts of the site. Lots of information in here about going to China.

Amsterdam, I have no idea. I do know that there's more to do than gong fu, lol...
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

I think Holland has the highest density of genuine Shaolin schools appart from China. The reason is because Li Peng lived here for several years, many teachers go to China and are on a very high level. There's a school in Amsterdam(Duivendrecht), run by a very capable guy. The school is listed on www.shaolinbond.nl. I'd advice anyone to start training in their home country, I can't imagine a reason why you would go there with no experience, waste of money IMO, it's foolish.

Check:

Information about Shaolin Kung Fu, International Federation.

Leer Shaolin Kung Fu op eigen tempo online. Direct toegang tot online Shaolin Kung Fu cursussen.

etc..

Gr,

Koen

Comment

Working...
      X