Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*BUMP*

Comment

OK. I bought the Die Da Jiu from the Wing Lam site and just recieved it.

I'm amazed no one has anything to say about the "american" die da jiu.. well, thanks for the linkz anyways

Comment

I don't know much about those herbs, except that dandelion is often used as a blood detoxifier (internally, not topically) and stinging nettle is pretty poisonous (not really a lethal poison, just a terrible thing to put on wounds) and rediculously painful when it contacts an open wound.

As for that other dit da jow site, I've never bought from them. I buy homemade dit da jow .
        from the herb pharmacy at my school. But it seemed like a decent site.

Turmeric is a good blood activating herb that can be used on open wounds. It also has antibiotic properties, which make it a potent anti infective herb. However, because of its effect on increasing blood circulation, large doses taken orally can lead to miscarriage in pregnant women.

If you break the skin during your conditioning, a paste of turmeric powder and a bit of water applied to the wound will help it heal.

Frankly, I'm not to knowledgable about western herbs, except goldenseal root. Did you know you can use goldenseal root to help pass drugtests or to kill infections? However, you never want to take it for more than 14 days, or while pregnant/lactating, or while taking anticoagulant drugs like warfarin.
        Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Working...
        X