2004 International Wushu Festival Zengzhou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 International Wushu Festival Zengzhou

Rich hey hey..just doing searches on the upcomming festival for 04 and just about every site and/or person has different information...I've found dates from sep1-4....to sep 20-24/25...to oct the something? Will you ask Decheng if he knows?...I'm confused as hell ..(much like the rest of the non-chinese-residential martial community) ...oh and you're comming right?

Ps..just checked russbo.com....might be an idea to update there as well

cheers

xxxxx

The International Wushu Festival, held bi-annually in Zengzhou, is not going to be held in September, as it usually is.

It will be held, I think, from what Gene tells me, the second week of October.

It will coincide with something new: a Shaolin Traditional Gong Fu festival. Not sure if they are going to be running concurrently, or back to back. The traditional festival thingie is new this year. It should be interesting.

As for my "comming", well, no comment.

And how does one update russbo.com? This site is becoming a full time job as it is.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

The IWuF 1st worlds for traditional forms will be in there sometime too.
    practice wu de

Comment

Any room for Taiji?
      "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

I don't know the details... I'll take a look, I posted a link to USWKF in a thread about the worlds...
        practice wu de

Comment

Only info in english I can find.

October 16-20
          practice wu de

Comment

Working...
          X