No announcement yet.

Hey, It's Mortal's Birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I read that, then reread that.. then tried to read in between the lines...

still weird as hell....
    practice wu de

Comment

It was embellishing the man's sick side okay! ( Although if the offer stands, he'll put to good use ! )

Btw : If my business enquiries aren't welcome via the email adress you advertise under, nor the US$20 000 + 5 -15 K for the apartment I would probably ( having no use for it after that ) offered you for one of your shifu, that I've just spent days working a budget to spend there is a hassel for you Rich, I'll just go elsewhere. Now I'm just going to bite my tounge and keep outta school talk for where it belongs.......
      If telling you to shove your school on these grounds and supporting your esteem in emails along the same lines as posts like you say are "the best I've ever posted ", gets me banned, I sadly don't care.
      It's a good school, but shove it or appologise .

cheers

BL

Comment

BL>? What is it now that your getting banned for>? Wasn't that just last month?
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Onesp1ng, she's your "love kitten".

Take care of her.

And when you figure out what she's saying, please let us know.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

oh, I'm going to take care of her. Soon. Ha ha ha ha ha

g
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I look after myself thx

I am pissed off though. I make a few innocent business enquiries ( as directed on public info boards here) and the good old Doc makes out I'm dirceting inappropriate attention toward him ( even despite the emails he was bitching about me sending him were spitting about his public "we- all-love - you disclosures" I was telling him I didn't appreciate!!!) I don't mind being loved, but keep it to yourself okay.
              Anyway, too much bs for one Lotus alone seeking a well deserved peaceful place to chill and train lifes blues off , so I'm going home to China instead ! I hear that Decheng does a sweet 9 section whip anyway , so a new toys a new toy and all good fun regardless.
              The reason I expect to be banned is because Of this is because firstly , I'm telling you to stick your offer of a peaceful decrepid school to train in. If I did rock up there, we likely may not even get on anyway ( though not ever having even coming close to a personal meeting before , who could call either way ??) and because of the fact Doc that I could never kiss your ass like it likely deserves. Unfortunately sad as it too often is, I'm more interested in skills to kick a guys ass ( or defend against what he's personally packaging lest it turn against me as psycho human nature sometime dictates it will ) rather than kissing it or any other part of them........as fun as that is often is too. It doesn't always go down so well though with alot of men so go figure the operandi of the she- warrior .

Anyway Rich , happy Thai affairs to you all and don't forget the russbo libraries for all your trip updates and forrum guest visitor snap shots .

cheers

BL

Comment

Huh?

Must be something in the Australian water.
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                russbo.com

Comment

lolo I thought I was weird with issues!

Give me some of what she is on!

Comment

BL, can you calmly tell us what happened, in simple language? We honestly can not understand what has pissed you off.

g
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Aren't you guys sick of constantly pointing out that "BL I can't understand you/BL you're on drugs/BL wtf." Just about every one of her posts is like that, and she has nearly 400 of em. It's time to just let things go and just let her babble on. No one needs any clarification, it just get's worse...just back away...just back away...easy...run!
                      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng
                        BL, can you calmly tell us what happened, in simple language? We honestly can not understand what has pissed you off.

g

Being called a stalker okay! I'm fairly over it, but how else do we make enquiries except by means advertised ???

I'm not the one banaly saying " I love you and we all do" to ppl I've never met before then accusing them of unwarranted personal contact !!!!!!!!!!! ( as forgiven as you are ) !!!!!!!!!!!!
                        I'm just sick of hearing that my pms etc are inappropriate ......... particularly considering te pager messages I get back ( and wtf with that weirdness ) . Crazy disciples!!!

Anyway.... it just doesn't matter ........ I 'll just go to a whole other country.......... or chiang mai or something.

cheers
                        Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 06-07-2005, 04:35 AM.

Comment

You could stalk me BL. I like when girls are hot tempered and fiesty.

For the record I think Doc was just joking. No need to get your panties all in a bunch.

Look at me for example. Look how mild mannered I am. I am truly enlightened.

Bludgeon a couple of people in a fit of road rage and you'll be a new women.
                          The kungfu isn't enough for your aggressions.

Or mine for that matter.

Comment

But who is calling you a stalker? I thought it was others who stalked you? Is it that you PM'd doc and now he is calling you a stalker? It's really not clear...

g
                            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Yes but get over it now okay. I said it doesn't matter I'll go somewhere else.......so I guess we won't hook up for that spar or whatever else it was that I agreed wouldn't be so bad, after all. I hear they do have a fat Asian lady there that gives a good massage though, so that's a nice consolation anyway
                              Anyway, thx Mortal. If I ever get sociapathic tendancies at any time in the future, you'll be the first one I think of.

BL

Comment

Anyway, thx Mortal. If I ever get sociapathic tendancies at any time in the future, you'll be the first one I think of.

COOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X