No announcement yet.

Shaolin monk arrives in Minnesota!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The very loose connection that is being joked about that's between YongXin and Hitler is that Hitler demanded complete loyalty and that his subordinates (which was basically the whole German nation) swear an oath to him. Sort of like a "forsake all those before me." kinda thing. That is the more obvious parallel I see I don't know if anyone else is referring to another thing.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

I made a similar allegory, back when I was discussing YX's "ascension" to the abbocy.

Can't remember where I wrote about that, but the similarities with Hindenburg and Hitler, at least in my mind, were impressive.

Now where did I write about that....
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
        I made a similar allegory, back when I was discussing YX's "ascension" to the abbocy.

Can't remember where I wrote about that, but the similarities with Hindenburg and Hitler, at least in my mind, were impressive.

Now where did I write about that....
        SHAOLIN > Shaolin Temple Politics / Abbocy .. Your Reply # 15
        09-17-2003, -21:16
        Some concepts of recent Shaolin history and allegations
        http://x.russbo.com/vb/showthread.ph...8&page=2&pp=10
        Last edited by Steve; 08-31-2005, 08:09 AM.
        I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
        "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
        "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
        "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

my eyes opened and I saw that the world is truly more beautiful than just Bugs Bunny and shattered phone-plastic.
          I'm truly speachless, and also a bit touched. Because, see, I made a difference. I really did. Really. I did. Really.

So what do people do in minnesota? Do you guys go... cow tipping?

g
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Thanks for the Abbot info.

Cow tipping is Wisconsin. We mainly stick to snow shovelling.

Comment

Come on!!! You can admit that your a cow tipper, can't you? I mean no one here at russbo would dare to make fun of you just for doing the things you enjoy.

Btw, what's snow shovelling?

g
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I'm not even from here! As much as I'd love to admit to you guys a secret cow-tipping habit, I sadly don't even know where I'd find the nearest snoozing bovine. Might be pretty good training though?

snow shovelling = the single worst winter chore or good training Mr. Miyagi stylee depending on your mindset.

Comment

snoozing bovine
                  So that's the special term you people use?

g
                  ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I once used the line
                    "Heffer milkin'"

In a poem I wrote. It was supposed to be a sonnet but I made it like a rap. How gangsta, in that I could diversify the style with words and verbs dedicated to cows. Instead of whores.

Comment

Lei, have you noticed this guys attitude? Seems one hundred percent Minnesotan to me. Just look what he's said about snow shovelling for crying out loud!

And after what Mr. Miyagi has done for MA, to bring his name into this is simply sad..sad.. sad. Typical!

You won't see me going there for a visit anytime soon.

g
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Tipping cows would be good training. Besides the fact that cows are light sleepers, and have damn good peripheral vision, getting close to a good sleepy one in a herd would be a challenge. And if you happened to find a solitary snoozin one, you would need a few people's efforts to be able to knock over a 1500 pound animal.

And balls. Especially if you tried to tip a "cow" that ended up having balls.

Now I'd lke to see a video of one of you guys doing that...
                        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                        russbo.com

Comment

Doc, that's all very well and good, but, perhaps you overlooked what he said about Mr. Miyagi? What a scoundrel this guy is, for I'm sure he wouldn't say such things to Mr. Miyagi's face!
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Indoubetably. This sentiment is carried over many distances. Mr. Miyagi does not get much said to his face these days...no, not much at all...in turn, he has become alienated and alone in this cold dark world of ours. Oh, what a tangled web we weave!

Comment

Who ever thought there'd be so much discussion on cow tipping? Doc, you sound like something of an expert. Apparently the shock of suddenly waking up to find itself on the ground instead of upright is enough to give the cow a heart condition. I went to the state fair the other day (which is supposed to qualify as entertainment in these parts) and got to see many many cows. There must be something in the water because these things are much bigger than I think they're supposed to be. Anyway, not something I'd try tipping.

I've updated the website: www.shaolinmn.com so go over and have a look and let loose with vicious bitter tirades, or else constructive criticism.

Oh and congrats to onesp1ng for outing me as a cow-tipping, snow-shovelling, Miyagi-hatin' Minnesotan.

Comment

Hey, not that you're using this website as a resource or anything, but how come you didn't put it on the LINKS page... lol
                                practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                                X