No announcement yet.

Please Vote for me for Ninja Warrior!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Vote for me for Ninja Warrior!!!

Hey all...

I am a finalist for G4TV's American Ninja Challenge to win a trip a trip to Japan to compete on Ninja warrior, the worlds hardest obstacle course. Now I need everyones help to go vote for me and to tell everyone they know to do the same. This time the competition looks tough. So, I really need everyones help this time. My friend Rick S. and I are both finalists again and hope this time to make it all the way to Japan.

So, please take a moment to visit the website to vote for me and my friend. Registration take sonly a minute. So, please vote and drop a comment!

Direct link to my video... Joe.S

and my friend Ricks: http://www.g4tv.com/ninjawarrior/rate.aspx?ninja_key=33

Voting is open from Aug 7th until Aug 17th. Time is short but i know we can make it happen.

Thanks everyone

Much Love
    Joe
    The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

LOL, pretty fancy stuff man. I voted. Ninja Warrior is the shit, although I do sometimes wish they would add an element of danger to it. Have contestants dodge blowdarts from anonymous audience members, or something.

Comment

haha that would be awesome.
      The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

good luck man -- really hope it works out for you! it's definitely a fun show...

anyhow, i registered... but it seems to only allow a rating of four stars before submission. does this matter? how's it work?

one
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Yeah it matters 5 stars are better lol. Everyone I know said they could vote 5 stars without issue. Not sure whats going on there. Thanks for the vote though!

Comment

oops, i got it (five stars). i had to sign back in. looks like if you hit four stars first...before going up, it won't allow it -- four is where it stays, or at least that's what happened in my case.

good luck....
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

5 stars, looks like uve been training hard. i wish i had time to do all that crazy shit lolo. ive seen that show i love it, i wish i could be on it, didnt even know u could do this maybe next time...
              "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Yeah man this is the third time they are putting this contest together looks like they will keep doing it too. I always try to encourage my friends to enter but they are all too afraid. lol

Comment

yeh, well next time they put this together im gonna watch for it, i need to start doing more jumping around and shit lolo, i usually just focus on my cardio and my combat skills like sparring and my skills really, but those obstacle courses just look so fun, everytime i see them i have to watch

Comment

Yeah Free Runners and Parkour guys are real popular in this competition. Not sure why the reigning champ is a fisherman in fact the only 2 winners in 10 years or competitions have been fishermen. the best a free runner ever did was Levi from ANC2. Others have lost early on stage 1. I think gymnasts have had a better track record

Comment

lolo fisherman work hard, i should know...

Comment

What's the time frame for this? Sorry I've been away, but RL issues have taken over my life.

I could send an email out to the five thousand or so russbo rmembers about this, if you want to write up a blurb.
                        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                        russbo.com

Comment

Hey doc that would be awesome Voting ends today at midnight though. Kinda a short time frame. my video link is at http://www.g4tv.com/ninjawarrior/rate.aspx?ninja_key=41

Thanks again. even if just you vote!

Comment

well I voted for you...and I am insanely jealous that you are able to do all that stuff...wish my parents had put me in gymnastics when I was a kid....
                            "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

Ha thanks man.. But really there is still time to learn that stuff. I've only been training acrobatics for a few years now. Gymnastics slightly longer. But still. Its never too late

Comment

Working...
                              X