No announcement yet.

Should Doc Banish Liu to Hell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no problem with him. I just wish he'd keep the threads more "pure".

People do come to this site and read it as a reference. It's not just our playground you know.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc View Post
      I have no problem with him. I just wish he'd keep the threads more "pure".

People do come to this site and read it as a reference. It's not just our playground you know.
      Well, now you tell us after all these years....
      "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

Guess, I should have kept the poll going longer, eh?
        "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

OH NOOO. Now what do we do?
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

Well one thing we can do is discuss between gentlemen what is it to be on topic.

One sub question to this question is how we see to be on topic with the idea of emptiness/interdependance.

For instance i still dont get why saying Pandas r vegetarians and asking why the question of veg is absent from 99,99% of kung fu movies is out of topic on a kung fu movie thread. I m sorry but i really thought that s being on topic about kung fu movies, so if u could explain me why it is out of thread we would do some good into mutual understanding. I m always willing to recognize my mistakes and in any cases i ll do efforts/virya to be on topic.

Om mani pedme hung

Comment

This is informative and I really appreciate to you for this. You can get high quality designer replica handbags. You can get these bags

Comment

Working...
              X