"Professional" Dancer question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Professional" Dancer question

If there is no sex in the champagne room, is that why she gave me her phone number?

I was confused at first then I realized what was happening!...Being that you are from Las Vegas, have you come across this situation before? What should I do? Is there anything I should look out for?

Sincerely lost in lust,
    John
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

I don't really understand the question here. Would you mind rephrasing it? When it comes to incredibly important issues such as this, I certainly would not want to be irresponsible in my response.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

As the saying goes, "There is no sex in the Champagne Room" but you will get screwed. She gave you her phone number because she wanted to make you feel good and think that you might get into her panties, all to get more money from you. THAT IS HER JOB! Don't be the sucker.
      Remember Rule# 1, they are all whores.
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Wow. Who wrote that rule.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

OK, I think I see what's going on here.

You were in the Champagne room looking for BL, and you ran into some woman in there that gave you her phone number. And you're wondering what that means. Let me talk from personal experience.

Few things here. First of all, you have to remember that these girls are working; giving out a fake phone number, or a real one that they won't answer, just to lead you into continued thinking that they actually like your sorry ass so that they can deprive you of more and more hard earned money, is a distinct possiblity. Remember, some of these girls have been doing this sort of stuff for a long time, and they're very good at the GAME. For the most part, it's a game. They make you think that you're cute, and you spend money on them because you think you have a chance.

Imagine. Some chick actually and successfully making me think that I'm cute.

The game might also include the whole story of, if she gives you her phone number, you might be led to think that she'll want to meet you after work, to provide you with services that you think you were going to get at work, so that she continues to ply her trade on you and take your money, all with the understanding that if she keeps dragging you on in the champagne room, and makes you think that there is some future event that's going to take place soon thereafter, you'll continue to play with her and feed her cash while she's got you a captive in the VIP. In other words, the hand job that you thought you were going to get in the champagne room ain't gonna happen, near there, far from there, or anywhere. Remember, the GAME.

However, there are individuals who are absolutely captivating to beautiful naked women, and they are successful in getting phone numbers and meeting these women out of work. I can assure you, it very rarely happens to me. But, it does happen. Absolute proof, that there are desperate lonely women on this planet.

So, to tie this up, if some woman does give you a phone number, then, by all means, call it. Timing may be an issue; in the world outside of church, waiting a short period of time demonstrates that you're not "hungry", and therefore, plays on their insecurities. It can be a good thing, sometimes in your favor. But, if you wait too long, sometimes they either get disgusted or find someone else. The "find someone else", or the "who are you again?" scenarios, are pretty common with our beloved church going ladies. They run into a lot of men, all of whom are looking for the same thing you are.

It's like buying a car. If you find something that you like, and the price is right, you have to cinch the deal. Strike while the iron is hot. If you run into a woman that is possibly enamored with you, cinch the deal. Return the show of interest, and see what happens. Personally, I'm not into playing games; I try to be honest and up front in my present and potential relationships. But not everyone is; and you'll find less and less of this sort of honorable behavior with our beloved nuns more than you will the average woman on the street. Expect to run into a lot of bullshit, and don't go into these things with any sort of expectations.

Remember. Sometimes you get the whore, sometimes the whore gets you.

russbo.com

Comment

Remember. Sometimes you get the whore, sometimes the whore gets you.
            Sometimes both and it wont stay in vegas..

Comment

Good insight from the wise bald one. The rephrasing of my question would be irrelevant now because I called her. Thus, validing the authenticity of the digits. Steve you have a point with the whore thing. In regards to the greedy money-taking; she didn't even want a dance with me because she said it would be weird but I got one anyway (or two). Such a conundrum...many things need to be contemplated before further actions are taken. I know it's not wise to be "going out" with these women but how often can one say they have. We will see where it goes.

Comment

Few things.

Yes, it's not wise to go out with these women, but I have, and occasionally, or should I say rarely, they make for decent relationships. But you have to keep in mind that this sort of job alters them over time. I xee the same thing in Thailand and the Philippines.

I know this guy in Phuket who has autism. Really smart individual when it comes to money and numbers, but, he tends to be "out there". His main goal in life it seems, is to have sex with as many Thai women as he possibly can. He's noticed, even though he's autistic, as I have, that many of these women get "dark hearts"; ie, they tend to get sucked into their jobs and go down this spiral path of self destruction. He refers to the relatively new ones, who have not had the time to spiral out of control, as IPO's (initial public offerings).

You may have found an IPO. Enjoy it while you can, but as I said before, keep your expectations low, and your heart with you at all times. Remember, these women run into one hell of a lot of men. (I have some stories that I really should sit down and write about, oh, one day...). A relationship with one might last a few minutes, or it might last months. Keep in mind that some of these girls realize that they're not in the best position when it comes to meeting men (I've been told that most of the men that they tend to meet are only looking for sexual satisfaction and not a decent relationship), so, if you do find a decent IPO, she might be untaken and lonely. And, disgusted with the common guy. You'll find a lot of lesbianism with these women; their hatred of men tends to escalate the longer that they stay in this "profession".

On the positive side, these women tend to make better girflriends in the physical sense, as they learn how to dress and undress nicely, lol, and they have developed a much better "ability" when it comes to, oh, "physicalness". Well, you'll figure it out.

Lastly, don't blame Steve for that rule. He's not responsible.

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by tetsumaru
                  In regards to the greedy money-taking; she didn't even want a dance with me because she said it would be weird but I got one anyway (or two). Such a conundrum...
                  Ah, the stripper conundrum. I've run into this before also.

Usually it means that she's genuinely interested in you as a person outside of the world of the champagne room, which, by the way, we haven't yet discussed what you were doing in there.... For some strange reason, acting slutty in front of a total stranger is sometimes easier than acting slutty in front of a potential boyfriend. I would assume that it's a self respect issue; women know that they have to maintain some sort of self respect with someone that they may care for (love has a lot to do with the concept of respect, both self and mutual). I usually view this as a good sign.

However, as I've said before, being in the type of work that she is, whicih brings forward all sorts of other allegations and thoughts, her feelings for you might only last as long as she's sitting in your lap. Calling the digits was a smart thing; now, you have to cinch the deal and get her out. Before her rambling mind finds someone else to get attached to.

Remember. No expectations. And hold onto your heart. Tread carefully.

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                    Ah, the stripper conundrum. I've run into this before also....Remember. No expectations. And hold onto your heart. Tread carefully.
                    Sounds like there is more information you have on this subject. I will be sure to refer to you when more questions arise. It's not like I can ask my dad this kind of stuff...

Comment

I have alot more information on this stuff. And I'm always learning more.

Unfortunately.

russbo.com

Comment

Tets, Doc -- Are either of you going to tell us less experienced males how to achieve such success, brief as it may have been?
                        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

My advice is that this fantasy of dating a stripper should stay as a fantasy. Reality is no fun.

Comment

OK, what happened?

russbo.com

Comment

Doc, your stripper conundrum paragraph was both accurate and depressing. Way to go.
                              Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

Working...
                              X