Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbokohutu View Post
    I see your head is still all bone.

The lower part of your face wouldn't happen to be narrow would it? Your face has a sort of V shape look to it?

Is the top of your forehead at the same level as the top of the back of your head? Or is the top of your forehead lower than the back of your head?

You must wonder why I would ask those questions, and what relationship there would be between those physical observations, and your personality and thought processes.

But then again, maybe there is too much bone.
    i read this and i laughed, i laughed because i thought happeh was actually trying to make a joke, we all heard it right? then just had to ruin it with all that crazy talk...

zachsan..onesping...i say we jump em.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Onesp1ng, Mbokohutu is Happeh is Mbokohutu. He's admitted it, it's not a secret and it's pretty obvious anyway.

Comment

so he's back now? happeh, are you here?
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

You guys apparently cannot appreciate how majestic, how grand, and how powerful this thread is.

It is hard to put into words just how good this thread is. This thread could be taken and put into book form and handed down at a kung fu school from master to student. That is how good it is.

I wonder if there is one person here that even got a glimmer of what I was trying to say?

Comment

Oh son of a bitch.
            "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

hap?????? peh???????
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Relax there little fella... I have fully grasped what it was you were trying to say and am now immortal because of it. Thank you for sharing just a piece of your infinite wisdom and knowledge with us.
                The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

You guys apparently cannot appreciate how majestic, how grand, and how powerful this thread is.

It is hard to put into words just how good this thread is. This thread could be taken and put into book form and handed down at a kung fu school from master to student. That is how good it is.

I wonder if there is one person here that even got a glimmer of what I was trying to say?
                  The problem, Happeh, is that all the theoritical BS you can think up means absolutely nothing in the face of actual combat.
                  "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

Comment

yes. I might have, but lets not go typecasting ppl off the distrubtion of their chromosomes. who says that thaat's the malfunctioning distribution anyway? We had some great journal club ( experiment report) lectures about the genetics of exactly that just weeks ago in Health Science and Medicine.

Do you know that from your mouth to your external anal cavity that medically the inside of all that stuff is considered to be outside of your body and can be electrically influenced by food and breath and regulates acid and fluid balance and bio-thermy and response mechanisms in the body, and when your anal sphincter is open, and particulary when in contact with stuff that influences tissue and nerve innervation polarity ??

When I first heard that I thought of this very conversation and laughed out loud.
                    the things you pick up ..

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Comment

Code:
                      the things you pick up
                      please speak for yourself....lol...
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus View Post
                        Do you know that from your mouth to your external anal cavity that medically the inside of all that stuff is considered to be outside of your body and can be electrically influenced by food and breath and regulates acid and fluid balance and bio-thermy and response mechanisms in the body, and when your anal sphincter is open, and particulary when in contact with stuff that influences tissue and nerve innervation polarity ??

Blooming tianshi lotus.
                        Amazing.

I always wondered what really happened when one's anal sphincter opens.

BL, you are truly one of a kind. A medical marvel.
                        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                        russbo.com

Comment

you did? ..?

. ...lol.

by open I meant polarised btw. juust incase you were wondering .
                          Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 04-17-2008, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fa Hui View Post
                            The problem, Happeh, is that all the theoritical BS you can think up means absolutely nothing in the face of actual combat.
                            Simpleton.

Fission and Fusion Theory mean nothing until someone builds a nuclear bomb or a nuclear power plant.

Of course the theory means nothing unless you can incorporate it into your body.

That comment is so stoopid, I am having trouble understanding what you are thinking.

A person who can do abdominal breathing is.....better.....more healthy...something like that, than a person who only breathes with their chest. With abdominal breathing, more air is taken in because more of the body is used to breath. Instead of just the chest muscles, the stomach etc are being used to help the breath.

So you read the theory of stomach breathing here in this thread. You are right. Your actual fighting ability does not improve.

You then go practice abdominal breathing. Again you are right. While you are practicing, your fighting ability is still not any better.

But! When the practice takes hold and you begin belly breathing, then your fighting ability does get better. You can breath more, you have more power, and you might have more stamina.
                            ---------------

I feel like I am talking to retards. Really. I am not being mean. I am trying to understand what you are thinking and I can't. Any theory is just a theory until it is put into practice. Of course. Why does that mean what I said is worthless?

Comment

did somebody just say something?
                              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Actually I wasn't really refering to specifically to "abdominal" breathing (and you can't breathe with your abdomen, it's physically impossible). I have done lots of different breathing techniques, and have they contributed to an improvement in my ability to fight, I can't say.

I am true believer in the fact that the old masters of martial arts taught deep breathing and keeping your focus in practice below your belly button to develop a better center of balance. That itself is completely applicable in martial arts and combat. However, I doubt in a sparring session with an uncooperative opponent, that you could not maintain any concentration on your abdomen, dantien, etc (much less an actual fight).

Comment

Working...
                                X