Ow...headrush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ow...headrush

While finishing my workout today, I had a really crazy headrush. I am not sure if I am using the correct term, but it felt like I bashed the top of my head against a wall. I have no Iron head training, so I really felt it. However, this feeling was inside my head, like under my skull. I think I recall breathing abnormaly when trying to get that last rep, but I am not completely sure.

Was this all blood rushing to my head? A few hours after I still felt it if, for instance, I fell on my bed, or just sitting in class. It doesn't hurt much at all, it is just a strange achy feeling.

Did I bust a blood vessel or something? I hope not.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

What kind of workout? What exzctly did you do?
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
      What kind of workout? What exzctly did you do?
      I was benching. I don't feel it that much, just some sensation that is there that didn't used to be...but only a tingling when I do certain exersizes or movements. I can't tell you which ones they are, because they are often irrepeatable and they just seem to happen. I have had about 5 of these sensations from then until now (10:30 AM- 8 PM).

Comment

I get the same jazz when I do resistence on a bad angle myself. I think it's really just bad alignment and awkward angles you're applying tension to. Try some long slow stretches and do it out then beyond the crack of the corresponding joint and you should be fine .......... To be clear , it's likely just a tendon / ligamant kink propping you up wrongly; add resistence to that and ............. ............ lol..........Let us know if the stetches don't help.
        BL

Comment

without knowing more about your workout, diet, physical condition,ect... no one can really give you good advise. if this keeps happening, dicuss it with your teacher and or doctor.

peace

onefocus

Comment

Well, this morning I ate some chow mein which was from my trip I took to see my family. I had a cup of warm Oolong tea (I think it was Oolong, I'll have to verify) and a multivitamin. Also, I was chewing a stick of Extra Winterfresh flavor, which is sugarfree.

My physical condition is pretty dang good.

I was benching my fourth set of 5 reps. It was the 4th rep on the 4th set with a mere 125 lbs.

Hey, I have to build my strength back up.

Comment

Were you suckin' hard on a slushy about the time of the sensation?

Comment

Lol...no. That would be really unwise, seeing as how it is friggin cold today.

Comment

Tell me about it. It'll be great when the green green grass is growin' again.

gr

Ak

Comment

Working...
                  X