Kung Fu Cures Cancer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, maybe i'm wrong.

anyway, how long you live is mostly determined by your genes. so just because some people can live for 100 years while smoking doesn't mean smoking is somehow good for you, or them.

you know what... i just realized how incredibly pathetic it is that somebody had to write down something that obvious. maybe i need to find some online games to occupy my time...

Comment

yeah man, you don't have any conquests...
      practice wu de

Comment

i was taught a form of chi gung that involves smoking, its called "magic dragon puffs clouds"...
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

What first comes to my mind when reading the words "kung fu cures cancer" is that this alone is false but true in other ways.
          In order to "cure" a disease, you have to be sick first, and in that case, I dont think kung fu will cure it.

Many qiqong masters claim that regular practice of qigong will reduce the risk of developing cancer to a minimum. Of course you have to practise it in the right way and at a certain level in order to get benefits such as this. If you are able to do qigong in the right way and at a high level you must have practised and studied it for most of your life, and therefore you would not develop cancer.

So if you start your training only when you have discovered your cancer, I really don't think it cures anything. Remember that at the time you discover cancer it has been present for probably years, which further reduces the chance of curing it.

Comment

Zach, check out Kontraband.com or ebaumsworld.com if you haven't.

Kontraband has some of the funniest movies on the PLANET. Like this;

HHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

i can't very well get away with watching movies from my computer at work. these forums and sports pages are tricky enough.

Comment

Working...
              X