No announcement yet.

Guess who this is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's just lots of muscle. What do you have in mind, Doc?

Been pretty busy lately. I'm about to graduate from massage school in 2 months, and work just seems like its getting in the way.

But let me know what you want.
    "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

Anything that you might want to add, or, find, that I can put in the Buddhism section to make it more educational.

Glad you're getting all buffed up. The babes will most definitely find you irresistable, a buffed monk.

They like that.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng
        Actually, BL, you always came off as this hot, motorcycle riding, no fear kind a frisky lady.

You know, some pantyless, prize fighter.... who trained all day, and played richly foolish guys by night.

Oh, there was the intelligent part too....

Anyhow, needless to say I'm now just utterly disappointed. Looks like another one needs to be crossed off the old list....... (damn!)

Kidding!
        there it is, the official funny post....lol
        practice wu de

Comment

Okay ok, so I had half an image like that myself, but really............... does it matter boys??? Just let it go ha??? It's hard enough to walk straight when you're not trying to carry me !! Hey , at least you got my ugly shot on public rehashed record though !!!!!

Btw Fahui , Doc is right!!! The buff is a definate seller !

cheers

Blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

You're the kid?!?!?!
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

No Leiyun............. that's the kid I lost to some solid beliefs.............now just kick back , stfu and enjoy the rest of the programme !

cheers

Comment

I get the comment all the time "do u play football (American kind, not soccer)?" "No, I don't but if you don't let me finish my lunch, I'll shove this fork up your ass." lol

That's actually an old picture in my profile, I looking a little bit more fit these days. I am surrounded by fighters (I live in the LA area), so I am always training.

BL, you wanna see, I'll have to show you my arms and legs, them suckas are huge.
                "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

Judging by your posts that is exactly how old I thought you were BL!

Comment

Funnier yet....lol
                    practice wu de

Comment

um..... ha ha ha........
                      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Is that so boys ???

well fancy irony

BL

Fahui :

cheers

Comment

Working...
                        X