X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The INFERNO: Some help with playing the game

Hey, how did LYF get to level one?

Using that iron penis again?
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Directions? Anyone................?

lost as usual....
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

General Suggestions about INFERNO AREAS

OK, what to do. Some thoughts on the different areas:

The first page you see is your RPG control panel, where you pick your name, element, and such. You have to do this first before you do anything.

Pick a character in the JOB section, pick the career that you want. This way you start collecting a salary, which you need to log on to to get every day.

Once you have money (or borrow from the BANK), go to ITEMSHOP and buy weapons and armour. At least, what you can afford.

Then go to BATTLEGROUND, and pick some fights with the bots. Get some wins under you belt, which inproves your experience, and gets you more money.

You can heal at the HOSPITAL, or buy things at the STORE.

If you are the right character class, you can buy a SUMMONS, which is some dude that helps you fight battles. You can also buy SPELLS.

YOu can pick fightw with other members. Beware LYF, he has this "iron penis" thing that blasts the hell out of you and makes you blind. You can fix the blindness at the HOSPITAL if you have enough money.

There is a LOTTERY, which can make you super rich if you win it.

The SYNTHESIS SHOP allows you to buy stuff to upgrade the power of your weapons and armour.

YOu can AUCTION items that you have purchaseed before, to make money.

USe the HEALING CENTER to buy potions that you can use, in battle, to heal yourself from LYF's irong penis blasts.

The TRIPLE TRIAD is a bunch of playing cads that give you other opportunities that I haven't figured out yet.

No one has started a CLAN yet, so we don't know what good that will do.

You can DONATE money to other members; to see how this work, go to the DONATE center, input a few thousand docciedollars, and send them to "deathbunny".

OK, that's all you need to know. Oh, the more posts and threads that you start and get involved in, the more docciedollars you make too. (Just like the docdollars you make in the Forum / Market which you've all played in; NB, you still accumulate docdollars too.)

OK. See you all in hell. I'm becoming all powerful.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Blindness

Doc, I think you became blind in our fight because my element was water and yours was fire. Different element classes have different weaknesses and strengths. Everyone's LIMIT BREAK or their attack when they get down really low in HP, has the potential to do enormous amounts of damage. You were blind already when I blasted you with my penis.
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Originally posted by LeiYunFat
          You were blind already when I blasted you with my penis.
          Now there's something to write all over the internet, lol.

Can't wait for the forty million or so National Geographic readers to start reading about how adept you are with your penis blasting skills.

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
            Now there's something to write all over the internet, lol.

Can't wait for the forty million or so National Geographic readers to start reading about how adept you are with your penis blasting skills.
            lol

Comment

Oh shit, are we supposed to look good for our audience? It's gonna take some work putting my penis away-- you shoulda told us sooner!

Comment

Character Characteristics: What they mean

Something for you all to read while LYF is putting his penis away:

HP - Health Points
                This is your characters HP, it has a maximum and a current setting, and is your characters life, as the your current HP goes down, your character looses more life, and once it hits 0, your dead. Easy.

MP - Magic Points
                This is your characters MP, again it has a maximum and current setting, you will need so much MP to be able to cast spells, also the damage of these spells is based on how much MP you have left, so as you deplete your casting abilities, your unable to inflict as much damage.

STR - Strength
                This is your characters STR, which determins the damage your character can inflict, most normal attacks have a low percentage of inflicting high damage, Rage will give a higher percentage, and executing your Limit Break will not only raise this percentage but also allow your character to go over its limits.

DEF - Defense
                This is your characters DEF, which is put into play when your character is attacked, your DEF will cause the damage they inflict to decrease.

VIT - Vitality
                Vitality acts as a defense like DEF, only as your HP goes down, it cannot defend you aswell, so its best to keep your HP up and steady in a battle so that VIT can defend you as best as possible.

EVA - Evasion
                EVA works as a different type of defense, it is not always put into action, but if it will make your character try to evade the attack, as best as possible, sometimes making this successful, it depends how much EVA you have.

Zero Tolerance

russbo.com

Comment

you can't evolve until level 25?? that's a long way away....
                  Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

I'm at level 2, baby!

Comment

I've been robbed!!

My precious docciedollars purloined by the devious deathbunny!

This must be settled on the battlefield!

Comment

Experience

Some thoughts on experience. While we wait for LYF to do something with his death dealing penis:

Firstly you have to win a battle to gain EXP, exp is recorded as x/x, as you gain a level, your EXP shoots to 0 and the target increases by 500. The exp gained from winning a battle is determine on 3 factors: Your level, your opponents level, damage recieved.

If your level is higher than your opponents, EXP gained will be low, and vice versa. If the damage recieved is not that much, then you won't gain your maximum potential EXP, because the battle was too easy.

Also if you have a summon, the exp gained is split between you and your summon.

Zero Tolerance
                        I have it set so that you gain one EXP point for every post you make in the general forum.

russbo.com

Comment

Banking

Some thought on Banking:

Every time you deposit or withdraw or loan money from the Bank, you RESET the bank timer, with respect to getting interest, paying interest, etc. If you put money in the Bank, you have to leave it for the week until you can get the current interest rate of ten percent.

You can only have ONE bank account for your character.

In order to get your salary, as per you JOB, you need to check into the JOBS section, and "collect salary". If you do not stop in to collect it, you will not get it. Remember, that timer runs according to when you collect it; it is not tied to any clock at all. No automatic bank deposits here.

If you take a loan out, and do not pay it back, the bank will put your account into negative numbers; that is, the bank will get its money back, eventually, as you earn or win money. No bankruptcy or debtors jail here. All debts eventually get paid back.

russbo.com

Comment

Theft

Some thoughts on Stealing:

Forums:
                            -- More you try steal the more chance you have of getting caught
                            -- You cannot steal from yourself
                            -- Member must exist + have an rpg profile to steal from
                            -- If you're stealing more money than what the member has, then what you stole lowers to their money on hand (you cannot drive their bank account into negative numbers, you cannot steal more money than what they have)
                            -- PM is sent to stealer with the steal results after they have used the item
                            -- The person robbed is sent a PM saying whether they were robbed or not (Plus they are told who did it, and if the russbo Police caught them or not)
                            --The fine for getting caught, is 200% or what you tried to steal. Don't get caught, your account can go into negative numbers.
                            --You have to go to the STORE and purchase the option to STEAL. It costs lots of docciedollars to purchase this option.

adapted from Zero Tolerance

russbo.com

Comment

Making Money

Some thoughts on Making Money:

You make money each time you post, start a thread, or have replies to your posts / threads in the general forum area.

You make money in your salary, which you need to collect from the JOBS area on a 24 hour basis.

You make money when you defeat others in combat in the Battle Ground, whether they be bots or other members.

You can make money in the various Lotteries, if you are lucky.

You can make money by selling your unused stuff in an Auction that you can create.

You can make money by contributing to the russbopedia. More details to follow.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X