No announcement yet.

michael jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh, ok. so doc is really a shaoln disciple named shi xing heng, masquerading as a doctor just to fool us all.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

• This is funny. I came back from my trip. Hey, look.. where did all my stars go?! Didn't I have a bunch? Babies. Especially Doc's boyfriend, Steve. "you really are idiot and MJ is a joke"~ Haha, are I really? Don't be such a p*ssy.

Comment

• I don't really give a shit about Michael Jackson, I hope he goes to prison.
        But don't come on this forum and start disrespecting Doc. He has done far more for the Shaolin Temple, Monks and the Martial Art Community than you have. So take your bitching elsewhere.
        I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
        "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
        "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
        "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

• Man this is beginning to remind me of when Steve and Mortal used to duke it out. Now that was entertainment .

Comment

• xj,

the thread had gotten benign in your absence and you show up complaining and calling names and whining about your status. You might consider just letting it go.
            Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

• "Letting go", is a Buddhist behavior. I've actually got a story to write about that.

One day. What an event that was.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

• I wasn't complaining about status. I don't care. I just think it's funny and childish. My thing was changed to "ret law". Everyone who sees something wrong with Doc is schizophrenic? Come on. What a coward. And Steve is just a big p*ssy trying to get in the middle and didn't even read what I said. I never said Doc hasn't done good things for Shao Lin. I give credit where it's do. The only thing I said about Doc and Shao Lin is that by taking the ceremonies to become a Shao Lin Buddhist disciple, but at the same time knowing he doesn't give a sh!t about Buddhism, he is far more disrespecting it than most people, despite his efforts to look like the nice western savior of Shao Lin. He should have thought about that more. But because I see this I am schizophrenic? Why be such a big child? And I'm disrespecting Doc by pointing this out? I gave him credit where it's do, not that he or any of you ever tried to do the same toward me. He's done more for Shao Lin and so on than I have? You haven't made an effort to find out who I actually am. So, don't talk like you know.

Comment

• not schizophrenic, just self-righteous.

Comment

• consider yourself lucky, if I had the money I'd have changed your title to weenie last week.

Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

• Ok, so I'm self-righteous because I pointed something out here? If it were someone else, I wouldn't have bothered. But everyone gives Doc so much respect here. But what I see is that he has gone so far as to take vows as a Buddhist disciple while knowing he doesn't care what it means. No one else cares because they aren't Buddhists anyway. They don't understand what it means. But I'm self-righteous because I step out of the group to say "what's up with that"? Some people just can't take it. You can all say what you like cuz you have a team to support you. Not like any of you would step out from the group and not care if your title is changed to "ret law" to wake this guy up who is obviously disrespecting the temple, the monks, and Buddhism, though he may have done them some good at the same time.

Comment

• Xing_Jian, what on earth has gotten into you? You know, I dont know if you realize this but you spend a great deal of time on here doing nothing more than criticizing people. Where, then, do these lectures on being a real Buddhist come from? Look, the fact is that Doc, like you, doesn't hold back. He notices things, comes to his conclusions and goes by it. Meanwhile, you are the one that has taken things personally. And you arent the first. there have been others here, some from before i ever started posting here, who were like this too. Outgoing, strongheaded and brutally honest. But when it came to hearing the rebuttals they couldnt take it and off they went.

You have to be able to recieve what you dish out. Look at how much you have said about Doc, how little he has said about you and then notice the direct relationship between that and how much each gets pissed off at the other. Its really quite ridiculous to hear the side preaching about Buddhism to act like a baby with a diaper rash. Look, on the Michael Jackson thing, I agreed with you for the most part. But this thread isnt about MJ anymore, its about your very personal, very non-buddhist and very materialistic grudge against another human being. If you feel that the way he addresses your culture and contemporary issues within it are inappropriate, then you are making an ass out of yourself by behaving even more childishly.

I really didnt give the thought much attention at first, but it honestly seems that you are just getting pissed off because people arent seeing things your way. You come in here with this attitude of "I'm Chinese so I am automatically right to judge people's opinions about things Asian and related". You dont seem to get it. Read the title of this webpage: A Shaolin Temple PERSPECTIVE. Havent you stopped even once, in your frenzy, to think that maybe you have misunderstood US? That you have misunderstood Doc? Of course not, because it really seems that even if you realized this you would brush it off. What ego! shame on you, preaching Buddhism to people in the most hyppocritically un-buddhist of ways imagineable! You remind me of those girls who tell me I should convert to Christianity and go to church or I'll burn in hell but then themselves trn around and get knocked up or convert to Islam or something.

I really respect some of the stuff you have put on here. Yes, your being Chinese and Buddhist has proven an invaluable insight to many things discussed here but you have used it to get on this high-horse. Its pathetic, and in no way more so than as that of you being supposedly the "good Buddhist".

Oh, and Doc Chicken Shit? Son, you have not a clue who the hell you are talking about, what this guy has done and what it has cost him. He has gone with integrity through situations you would have shat your pants just thinking about. Again, i feel it is YOU that has missed the whole point here, and not the other way around.

But its pointless to talk to you. You are about as close to being a testosteronic jerk now as you are far away from exemplifying the tenets which you preach upon others. What a shame. What a waste.

Comment

• I wasn't trying to preach about Buddhism and being a good or bad Buddhist because this doesn't make sense. I never said "good or bad Buddhist". This doesn't even exist. You're either Buddhist or you're not. The thing is that Doc has openly and honestly disrespected Buddhism, the Temple, the monks, and everyone else involved. This is the point I was trying to get across while everyone else is praising him on the highest. So far no one has told me otherwise. No one can say anything about it and because they praise him so much they don't even pay attention to this total disrespect he is showing.

If he didn't care about Buddhism and the temple and all that it stands for, that's fine. You don't have to be a Buddhist to do the martial arts or anything. I'm not saying that. But why the heck would you take the ceremony to become a Buddhist disciple knowing you don't give a sh!t. This is disrespect I can't even understand. It's complete disrespect and no one is seeing it and calling me crazy and self-righteous to think Doc is a disrespectful coward. I haven't disrespected anyone or any other religion like he has. I've had to change my tone a few times to get a point across. But why can't anyone understand how to a Buddhist, someone taking vows to the Buddha, Dharma, and Sangha knowing they don't care at all, is completely disrespecting it?! It's amazing.

As for the MJ discussion. Again, no one has been able to show an argument that proves other than what I said. They can all jump on my case and say I'm a crazy asshole. But no one has shown an argument. EVERYONE can team up against my view and not give explainations, then say I'm an asshole who doesn't like it when someone doesn't see things my way? At least I gave explainations. NO ONE has been able to argue a point with me and they all team up on my ass for not seeing it their way. Interesting. I'm the self-righteous one.

Comment

• jesus, what will it take for you to just shut up? really. you've said what you wanted to say, no one agrees with you, now do the wise thing and shut the hell up.
                            Last edited by zachsan; 04-18-2005, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• At first, there should have been a debate. It's not that no one agrees, no one can debate their side and reasons for it. That's what I'm looking for, someone to acknowledge my points and explain their views. Many disagree with me, none have explained.

Zachsan, I'll shut up when someone makes me shut up. It's not going to be you.

Comment

• people who always look for something wrong are never satisfied. so xj, what do expect to accomplish from disrespecting people besides building your rep as an ass? its pointless to sit there and point out everyones shortcomings, nobody is perfect..... oh except you, of course.

its not your fault xj, its not your fault.........
                                "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Working...
                                X