No announcement yet.

michael jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plumflower, I'm a stubborn badassed Buddhist?
    I wouldn't get those two confused.. It turned ugly last year...
    practice wu de

Comment

• I believe it was Blooming Lotus who called you a badassed buddhist.
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

• Uglier than your earlier spelling mistake....
        practice wu de

Comment

• Originally posted by LeiYunFat
          I believe it was Blooming Lotus who called you a badassed buddhist.

Actually, just to be real loud and clear, I was addressing that to Doc and at his bad assed bs intimmfdating 7 or wetf ft , I can nearly promise you there aint another bigger badder nor more stubborn ass of an educated conceited buddhist than the Doc himself!!! That's one stubborn committed foul mouthed educated western f*cker and that's end of story I guess. You going to argue with him??? ( where is your sideways head tilt smiley anyway????) Choose your grounds and no doubt when he gets a mo he'll meet you on it.

Attempt to be him by everyone else noted............ why the ego btw

So freakin what if he's 7 +ft and a more educated??? Aren't chya or are ya good nough as yourself??? Now loose yourself and see who's standing :P

Don't suck up to him or take his credit like you could hold it down : for crimineys sake.............. there's only so many death wishes satan does in a day I hear. lol and at blatanancy.

cheers
          Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 04-14-2005, 06:13 AM.

Comment

• Yeah, sorry. I got used to see plumflower's posts on here. Doesn't matter anyway.

By the way, I don't see what's so badass about Doc. Just cuz he's 7ft tall? I kinda think he's a little chicken sh!t. (not an uneducated judgment)

Comment

• Originally posted by xing_jian108
              Yeah, sorry. I got used to see plumflower's posts on here. Doesn't matter anyway.

By the way, I don't see what's so badass about Doc. Just cuz he's 7ft tall? I kinda think he's a little chicken sh!t. (not an uneducated judgment)

HUH?, "a little chicken sh!t" ??? You want to elaborate on that? Those fighting words?
              I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
              "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
              "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
              "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

• Well I respect Doc because he seems to have lived an accomplished life and pursues goals and reaches them in ample time, while others who wished to pursue the same would take forever. Doc seems to be a hardworker and he holds services open for those who wish to pursue goals of their own (ie, learn gong fu). Shiit, very rarely will you find wealthy men who build their entire backyard/pool with their own two hands.

Doc works hard to bring us all these things and he can very well not. He's got a love for life. This is why I respect him.

But I never said he was a badass.
                Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve
                  HUH?, "a little chicken sh!t" ??? You want to elaborate on that? Those fighting words?
                  So, Doc has a little girl bodyguard now? The words were more meant toward certain aspects of his life. In some ways I think he's a coward, in the fighting sense too, if you want.

LeiYunFat, I never said I wouldn't give credit where it's due. Sure Doc has somethings about him that are respectable. He also has somethings about him that are despicable. Everyone has good and bad qualities, myself included. I'll at least give credit where it's due though. But giving him so much praise is adding to the Ego, not helping very much.

Comment

So, Doc has a little girl bodyguard now? .........
                    At 6 foot 3 inch and 240 pounds, I ain't no little girl, no need for Doc to have a bodyguard, he can take care of himself very well, but I have and will again defend him in a heartbeat.
                    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

• Wow...every time i blink theres 2 more pages.

Guys, really we're taking this out of proportion.

XJ- i see your point about the children. In fact, i agree; I never thought of it that way. I really do hope he's innocent for the sake of those kids, but "innocent", as i mentioned before is a LEGAL term here. You have to understand that theres more than one way of seeing it. What if he only gets acquitted because he has a defense team thats good enough to get him out of it? I'm sure you know what there exists not a perfect judicial system out there. He may very well be "innocent" but still have molested those kids. I wish there was a way to prove whether he did it or not, and i would hope he didnt, also for his sake and generally for my ever-fluctuating overall opinion of humanity.

In this way, i can also understand the people on here who really wat to see him found guilty. I imagine that to them, the case against MJ seems so strong that to see him walk would constitute a monumental injustice and failure of the court system. Read the bet- jokes aside, it dosent ask "did he do it or not" it asks "Guilty or not?" I understand you're upset man. You tend to be a black sheep in your opinions sometimes but you have to see past that.

And Doc, a Buddhist?

Comment

• I just respect him because he's too ugly to be full of sh*t!!!!
                        Satan has pride after all it seems .

lol anyway ..........weren't we talking about MJ?????

Comment

• I think I'm more of a "despicable coward", and more of a " bigger badder nor more stubborn ass of an educated conceited buddhist..., one stubborn committed foul mouthed educated western f*cker...."

Wish I had more space on my signature line. This is pretty good.
                          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                          russbo.com

Comment

• Isn't it..................but about the trial.

Did we catch that today......... seems a few cyberbookies are about to go virtually broke!!!!

Comment

• alright alright, i admit it. this whole thing was a plot between XJ and myself to get you to bet more.

and don't worry about it BL, these stakes are chump change for us cyberbookies.

Comment

Plumflower, I'm a stubborn badassed Buddhist? Because I don't cheap jokes on people I have never met and know very little about? Because I don't join everyone else to fit in? Because I can be the only one out of all those who post on this thread who can actually give a sh!t about people's lives? Because your opinion of me means precisely sh!t? Maybe just because I don't see things the way you do, talk the way you do, or act the way you do. If that makes me a stubborn badassed Buddhist then I wouldn't want to be anything different.
                                no... you're not. They were talking about doc.

Based solely on your comments thus far and your obvious unwillingness to actually read who said what in this silly thread, I'd say you're reactionary and overly defensive, not to mention kind of a weenie. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Enough already. 200 more on guilty.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

Working...
                                X