No announcement yet.

Ejaculation: Negative Effects on Internal Energy Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright, well... I haven't been to this forum in ages, mostly because I lost my password, but I have occasionally read some of the e-mail notifications of new posts, and read about some of doc's latest antics.

Did you have that gathering at your house in Las Vegas Doc? I hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

I finally reset my password, and I thought what better time to jump in and share some of my own thoughts than when I had a little exerpt from RushHour to comment on.

Well, I know exactly what it is Happeh is trying to beat around the bush about here, at least, I think I do, when weighed against my own personal experience.

In any event, here's what I noticed from watching that videl clip.

The girl had her robe closed, and Jackie crossed his arms into a masonic position, closing himself off from the woman, and closing his body language, while Chris Tucker, stood with his arms hanging to his side.

When the girl's robe became unfastened, it seemed as if Jackie was hit by a torrent of energy being sent out by the girl like the headlights of a car. Chris was transfixed in the energy, like a deer staring at headlights, like any body oriented genetically controlled male would do - whereas Jackie kept averting his eyes, deflecting the energy off of him, until he chose to stand against it by sending his own energy back at the girl, which in turn, ended up drawing her gaze.

Is that what you were getting at - the concept of people being completely body oriented and being weak minded, vs those who can sense and feel energy, and recognize when it's being directed at them rather than succumbing to it?

I think what Happeh has been trying to communicate, is the physical feeling of chi, and the psychic component of being able to have sex with someone over a distance, and the connection between physical feeling and the non-physical actions of the astral body.

I think Happeh, you have to realize that regardless of whether someone studies kung fu, there is still an innate level of spiritual progress that people have, or are heading towards. People are on their own paths, and are following the course of their own spiritual progrsesion. Much the same as one cannot lead a horse to water and have it drink, one cannot hold another persons hand and force their mind into enlightenment. Instead, one must simply be a guide, and like a sifu, be a shining beacon of light in the darkness, illuminating one proper path for those who choose to see it.

Personally, I do not believe that psychic ability is a talent, but rather that it is a skill. Sure, there are those who are more proficient at it than others, and perhaps those whose potential far outweighs the potential of others, but like driving, writing, or riding a bike, it is something that can be learned, honed, sharpened, and unfortuantely, abused.

I have encountered many many people in my [thus far] short life, that know more about energy than others, and yet choose to keep that information completely private, and use it as an advantage on others to vamp energy from another person or couple, utilizing it for their own personal pleasure and absorbing the energy into themselves for their own gain. I think it is quite incredible how many people there are like this. Many people do it unconsciously (particularly women) who themselves are prone to naturally genetically abosrbing energy from others, especially the other sex. If you want to see how much women naturally absorb energy, try getting a massage from a woman, and try getting a massage from a man. See which one makes you feel more energized afterwards, and which one makes you feel drained. Without knowledge, awareness, and skill, even intentions are not enough to prevent energy loss at the hands of a woman, or an energy sucker. Just as women abosrb the energy that men naturally emit, so too are there a large number of spirits, aliens, and people, who feed off of the vibrations of those emitting negative emotions, particularly fear. We live in a fear based world, where fear is emitted from the televisions themselves, especially fox news, turning living breathing people into energy batteries for energy suckers, and reptillian based fear eaters.

Does any of that make sense? I'm sure some of you know exactly what I'm talking about, and others might just vibrate with some of that. I'm not exactly pouring useful information down your throats here, I'm just having myself a pleasant little rant.

Anyway - back to topic.

I love the metaphor that ejaculation makes the streets in your body close down. Cars take a few days to end up travelling back down the roads. I certainly know that if I ejaculate, and lose sperm, and with it vital chi from my body, that for days, even after some tai chi or chi kung, and I feel the pulsing, and the heat, and heavyness or large quantities of chi in my hands, I still feel an innate emptyness from within the marrows of my bones, and within those same hands. It's simply that it takes TIME for the energy to completely return, and I may be good at gathering that energy, and I may have large stores of energy in my body, but it is blatantly clear that I have lost something vital and precious, and that it has weakened my physical state. I believe someone said it takes 7 days for the testosterone to replenish itself to optimal levels within the body. I can see that having hormonal importance on the body, but I do feel that one's energy is misaligned for only half that time.

I can compare the feeling of that loss of energy, to the same feeling one might have when being drained of energy by someone who is proficient at taking the energy of others, and feeding off of it. I think the moral of the story, is that just as someone conscious of their energy needs to learn to protect their essence from others, one must also protect it from themselves. The body has strong sexual desire, and it is better for someone seeking energy work to have that jing rise and nourish the brain, than flood out into the universe to be swept up by anyone in passing.

So in closing, I think everyone on the boards would stand better to be be a less upset that people might not understand where you're coming from, and you might find it more beneficial to share personal experience and opinions, rather than getting into cold-cocked debates on things. Certainly one cannot rely on science to answer the metaphysical questions of energy, because orthodox science that is commonly studied and practiced is radically altered, particularly concerning electromagnetism, which is what Chi is in the first place. Maxwell's own equations which contained energy potential in the equations was posthumously edited by three others. I can get into the specifics of that if people are interested, but it really doesn't pertain to the kung fu, it pertains to how people try to rationalize ancient eastern traditions, while relying on what is taught in western society.

Now I think I might make myself some lunch. I'll be having some tuna, hich in mercury, from an aluminum can, which should put more aluminum into my brain, that will interact with electromagnetic fields and attempt to give me alzheimers disease later in life. Of course, I don't use a cellphone, so I have less radiation affecting that aluminum in the first place. My friendly tips - try to watch for hidden sources of MSG in the foods that you eat, sources like soy protein isolate, smoked flavor, natural and artificial flavor, malted barley extract, and other hidden names for MSG. It is a psychic inhibitor, and gets in the way of energy work. Another major substance people abuse is sugar, and sugar substitutes. Diet drinks are bad, straight up. The sugar derivative sweetners, like phenylalanine, and splenda, break down at 87 degrees, and turn into substances like formaledhyde, which are terrible on the body. There are so many things in the world that negatively affect you... if we kung fu practicitioners are to seriously care about our bodies and our energy bodies, it's just as important to recognize the things that poison our bodies, as well as the things that poison our minds, or our energy. Being aware is important, but just as important is the innate desire to become more aware.

I love you all. Have a great day.

Comment

• It is really a shame that people do not know themselves better. If you were man enough to admit that there are things in life you do not know, maybe I could open your mind.
      Actually Happeh the thrust of my arguments is that there's a whole lot in life that I don't know. The difference between you and me is that you believe you have all sorts of secret knowledge and the opinions of other people are of no consequence when compared to this secret knowledge you have. In other words, you're the one claiming to be all-knowing -- if not directly then by the way you talk to people (myself included). So of course it's easy for me to make fun of you, because I make no such claim.

Comment

• A sense of humor is important in keeping the mind and body young.

But just the same - one truth to dwell on, in my opinion, is that the opinions of others are not important. Be true to yourself, and don't let the opinions of others negatively affect you. The desire for others to respect you and value your opinion is all part of the ego, right? So that desire needs to be eliminated, like all other desires. Yep.

Comment

• There's a big difference between not letting other people's opinions get to you, and having no respect whatsoever for the thoughts of others. Please try not to confuse the two.

Comment

• Alright, well... I haven't been to this forum in ages, mostly because I lost my password, but I have occasionally read some of the e-mail notifications of new posts, and read about some of doc's latest antics.
            is this guy kidding me? now THIS is funny!!!!!
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• lol, what's so funny?

Comment

• I ejaculate, and lose sperm, and with it vital chi from my body, that for days, even after some tai chi or chi kung, and I feel the pulsing, and the heat, and heavyness or large quantities of chi in my hands
                That's not Chi in your hands! ROFL

Seriously dude, did you even read that before you posted it? One hypothetical question for you, Considering that the Chinese invented or rather discovered the idea of Chi and studied it, developed it's practical application, figured out how to control it and use it for healing etc, don't you think that they would know that getting a nut would hurt their "Chi"?

Otherwise how do you explain the fact that there are like 6 billion of them ? Either Chi is BS or sex isn't really that bad for you. I like the 2nd answer.

Comment

• Chi is like a fine wine. One taste of it is never enough.

How could you even consider that Chi is BS? Clearly you haven't tasted it.

And no matter how you slice it, ejaculation causes you to lose energy. There are kung fu techniques of course that allow men to draw energy back into themselves from the woman within the sex act, but they are just that - techniques. A skill to be learned and practiced, that does not exist without the will to make it so.

As for the high population of China, which is not 6 billion (that's the population of the planet) but more like 4 billion - I don't see how that has anything to do with energy being lost via ejaculation. In fact, when a woman becomes pregnant, and has a child, the father's own aura changes, as a large portion of their own energy is given to the child, not just via the act of impregnation, which of course, is about the transferrence of energy, not just genetic material.

As for the that's not chi in my hands - funny joke - reminds me of Something about Mary - What is that, hairgel?! But no, really, Chi, in my hands, is that so shocking? To be honest I'm a little surprised that someone would be so surprised about descriptions of Chi on a martial arts forum, but hey, I'm not judging you, I'm just surprised is all. I commend you on your desire to learn more, and seek out truths for your own personal gratification of wanting knowledge.

Comment

• Sure, whatever... thats all i have to say to that.

Does anyone know why the internet is fun? Because you can rant on and on about self imposed, ancient chinese hermit wannabe bullshit, claim that your statements are true, and not have to prove anything.

You can even come back to the same forum with a different user name trying to pose as someone else, talking the same senseless b.s. *coughhappehcough* In a lame attempt to make it look like people actually agree with you.
                    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

• what a fuc*in idiot, that was a very retarded post.

as i said, no one cares for you retarded theories, how many times must you be laughed at, mocked, kicked out of internet forums???

Your dream will never come true, No ancient chinese man is gonna come down from the mountain and read your post and seek you out to teach you his secret art of kung fu. Wake up, look in the mirror, you are retarded, you are blowing the chi phenomenon waaaay out of proportion. You're like a giddy little kid with a lighter, DONT PLAY WITH FIRE!!! or you might get burned, though, i feel already that... YOU'RE BURNT!

as if we dont know that zhao yun is happeh... PAThETIC!!!!!...soo...damn...pathetic...*convulses *
                      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

• I already have a Sifu, and have had one since 1998. No, I'm not happeh, so if you want to address my comments, could you at least address me based on my content, and not on what you think of this Happeh dude, cause obviously he's drawn up a lot of animosity.

As for the stuff I post, it's all based on the things my own kung fu master has taught me, and principles I believe to be true, based on my own personal experiences, and observations.

As for you, specifically, master splinter. Did you like Predator 1 or Predator 2 more? Totally different flicks with different styles. Personally I like to pretend that in it Danny Glover is really Roger Murtaugh from Lethal Weapon. It's so much more fun watching it in that light, and thinking - Hey, when is Riggs gonna pop up from around the corner!?

Oh, and as for the chi phenomenon... what phenomenon? I know what I've experienced, and experience every day, so I'm not about to criticize you or anyone else for their own beliefs. I only know what I know, and I don't mind sharing.

Now it's time to do some silk cocoon reeling and swimming dragons before 24 starts. Ta ta!

Comment

• i guess if you put it that way it may be safe to say that you are not happeh, if you are sincere i aint got no problem with that.

do i believe that you have a sifu? whatever... sifu shmeefoo.Just remember... words mean nothing in when it comes to fighting. you can visualize your chi all you want, you can even imagine that you are some kind of psychic vampire, its all gravy man. Ive read the books, heard the stories, there is nothing new that you can tell me, gon on with your folklore and fables.

When you wanna talk about REAL fighting then you have my attention.

Comment

• Chi is like a fine wine. One taste of it is never enough
                            Dude, What did I tell you? That's not Chi in your hands...You shouldn't be putting that stuff in your mouth! ROFLMAO

Comment

• Master Splinter, it sounds like you must either be an enthusiast, or a person with fighting experience yourself. Are you enrolled in a school that does tournaments, or a prize fighter for boxing, or some other general fighting format? Do you like anime at all? If you really love fighting in general, you would love Dragon Ball Z. It's a show that chronicles the life of a man from his birth to his death, and shows how he fought so many people he became the best fighter in the galaxy. It's an amazing show, and I have the entire series on the computer, so if anyone is interested in snagging some episodes from me, they're more than welcome. You should check it out, or even one of the 15 movies they made for the show. The movies have things nicely wrapped in a single movie, whereas in say, the Cell Saga, the hero Goku fought Cell over the course of like 50 episodes. Suffice to say, it's quite epic.

I have a few friends who are really interested in the UFC, and have trained for years with the express purpose of becoming the best. I've never really been one to actually want to get into an arena and fight. If I was ever goign to physically train my moves on anybody, it would be my sifu only, because I wouldn't want to risk hurting anyone. If I ever really got into a fight for my life, I think that I might end up resorting to a quick and easy kill, rather than being able to have the courage in my abilities to be willing to keep my opponent alive. You may be familiar with the code - Avoid rather than check, check rather than injure, injure rather than maim, maim rather than kill. - It is a good ladder to balance against every situation that you might need to use your kung fu skills in - but I think it can also be a recognition of how skillful the martial artist is. Any amateur would be able to kill an opponent, but to be able to fight a great opponent, and win the battle by avoiding it, then you would truly be a master. Soft style martial artists are probably able to do that more often: win by avoidance. If you were focused on hard martial arts, it only makes sense that unless you were extremely proficient or a master, you'd have to do large amounts of physical damage before you won. In a way, that could be one of the reasons it takes longer to master a soft martial art than a hard one. A hard martial artist, in fights, would be primarily measure their skill by how well they are able to get through their opponents defenses and subdue him, whereas a soft martial artist, would have to primarily measure their skill by how well they were able to avoid their opponents offense. You're dealing with opposite sides of the spectrum, and it just seems to me that on average, people are better at attacking, than they are in defending themselves - which, only goes to show why it is easier to kill someone, and lethally get through their defense, than it is to encourage their attacks, and continuously try to avoid them.

In ending, I, personally, do not fight for any reason other than self defense, or the defense of others. I'll never pick a fight, and I will always do my best to diplomatically resolve any conflict. Throughout jr high school and high school I was a conflict mediator, and regularly acted as a counselor for people in the school who wanted to seek alternative methods of dealing with a problem instead of having to face detention or suspension. I used to think we were pretty successful. Our school had an ombudsman, which is a lawyer who looks out for the interests of the students, and also ran things like conflict meditation. All school's should have ombudsman, they rock.

PS. TMNT looks sick. I can't wait till that movie comes out. Transformers looks like it should be good also. Oh, and if it seems like I always have movies on the brain, it's because I do, and that's what I do. I write screenplays for film, professionally. None of this independent stuff, I'm strict hollywood. I've never had anything optioned, until recently. I translated an autobiography into a screenplay for film on the behest of the person whose autobiography it was. I actually only finished it about a week ago. It came out AWESOME I must say. Filmmakers have already been met with, and everything is in the works. I can't disclose any information about the film until I get the go-ahead form the studio folk. That's the way things are in showbusiness (I can say that now), you have to do whatever the studios tell you to do. In this case, since the project is so ridiculously huge, and will be a multinational release that will really have people interested, I'm not allowed to mention a damn thing. I really shouldn't even be telling people I'm working on the project, but hey, there's no way anybody can figure out what project it is anyway, so I'm in the clear. I figure 4 months, maybe more, until I can talk about it. I'm excited, obviously. I hope all of you will enjoy it. 2009 maybe 2010 is when it'll probably be released. W00t!

Comment

• I suspect it's not Happeh, though I may be wrong. His IP address places him on the other side of the country from Happeh's last known internet whereabouts. Well, from what research I could do.

Besides, he apparently writes and thinks differently.
                                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                                russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X