Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Cinnabar Palm”, or “Blow of deferred Death”?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet, your back... I've missed the holier than though qigong curing cancer through clouds crew...

sorry for the sarcasm.

How is your training going (seriously)?
    practice wu de

Comment

Gonna be interesting when Arhat gets back...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by shaolinstylee
        Sweet, your back... I've missed the holier than though qigong curing cancer through clouds crew...

sorry for the sarcasm.

How is your training going (seriously)?

My training is going well.

I'm not interested arguing about these issues, I simply put up some information related to the arts mentioned above. As to curing cancer, I'm going on what my seniors have told me (so far everything I have been told I am gradually experiencing), and my own experience with arthritis ( Kungfu and Chi Kung are helping me).

And until I have trained/attained Cosmos Palm I can't comment, but provide information for your interest

Hopefully you will have the opportunity to train with our school one day, and make up your own minds. I think Sigung is holding Kungfu and Chi Kung courses across the US in 2004. I don't know any details though.

Happy New Year

Jon
        "Bye Book!" - Ven. Damo

Comment

so far everything I have been told I am gradually experiencing

So, do you have cancer? Using qigong to treat it?
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
            so far everything I have been told I am gradually experiencing

So, do you have cancer? Using qigong to treat it?
            No, I was talking about expected benefits of practice (feeling peacful, relaxed, mentally clear, clearly feeling energy centers/flow of energy), that my practice is benefitting me.

I can understand why you have posted your comment, but Maestro did ask me, and this is what I believe. It would be great if qigong cancer recovery patients did comment on their experiences.

I have also met with Master Yap Soon Yeong of Penang for healing sessions and attended a course in his system, I have not kept this system up as there is too much material to practice from my own. This was a great experience and I hope to meet him again soon. Master Yap has had great success in healing and teaching people to heal themselves.

I believe Master Yap is travelling to US soon as well. He has a couple of books out his most recent and most relevant is here.
            "Bye Book!" - Ven. Damo

Comment

That Q&A section on the Wanham site is interesting hehehe.

wow...

Comment

arthritis ( Kungfu and Chi Kung are helping me).
                It has done for me in these regards too, I'm not saying it isn't beneficial....

I was just poking fun at the past conversations.
                practice wu de

Comment

The suspension of rational thought always amaazes me.

So if I tell you that if I punch you really hard in the throat, you will have trouble breathing, and then i do punch you really hard in the throat, and you have trouble breathing, and then I tell you, I dunno...all blondes have magnificent bearded clams, that makes it reasonable for you to assume they do?

No wonder why these guys are rolling in loot. I have always maintained that I am in the wrong business. I hate to break it to you praj, but there is no solid science behind therapeutic touch, and it's not because of the reasons you state- it's because it's been thoroughly debunked time and time again.

You should sign up with these guys. It's much cheaper.

pretty funny stuff.
                  "Arhat, I am your father..."
                  -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Shaolinstylee,

That's cool
                    Last edited by prajna; 01-02-2004, 10:53 PM.
                    "Bye Book!" - Ven. Damo

Comment

The suspension of rational thought awakens me.

Originally posted by arhat
                      So if I tell you that if I punch you really hard in the throat, you will have trouble breathing, and then i do punch you really hard in the throat, and you have trouble breathing, and then I tell you, I dunno...all blondes have magnificent bearded clams, that makes it reasonable for you to assume they do?
                      Hey, I wish I could convey my thoughts, I didn't seem to do it. You seem agressive, almost bitter about this subject. If you practiced our style maybe you would find this argument inconsequential.

No wonder why these guys are rolling in loot. I have always maintained that I am in the wrong business. I hate to break it to you praj, but there is no solid science behind therapeutic touch, and it's not because of the reasons you state- it's because it's been thoroughly debunked time and time again.
                      Masters charge different amounts for their services.

Sigung does charge a lot on face value, but has been very successful. Master Yap charges hardly anything, for years Master Yap has seen hundreds of people weekly without charge, often surviving on nominal donations. He has healed/taught the ability to heal to hundreds. He is another great man in my eyes, it is an experience to meet him. It would be very hard to explain my experiences which are quite personal, so I won't.

Listen man, you're happy doing your art...Good for you! I love the art that I practice and will carry on that way.
                      "Bye Book!" - Ven. Damo

Comment

all blondes have magnificent bearded clams

Definitely not true.

The ones that chase me are blonde with gray bearded clams.

So much for that myth. Better off believing that WKK cures cancer and moves clouds.

russbo.com

Comment

mmmhmmm...

Originally posted by prajna
                          Hey, I wish I could convey my thoughts, I didn't seem to do it. You seem agressive, almost bitter about this subject. If you practiced our style maybe you would find this argument inconsequential.
                          Praj, did I come off as bitter and aggressive? NO WONDER. I forgot to practice the Genuine Art of Shaolin One Finger Lifting Engorged Veiny Cock. Surely you must have seen my low energy levels, plus I actually ate food as opposed to just gathering my energy from the cosmos. I feel much much better right now that I haven't eaten in a few days, in fact I am smiling broadly from my heart. But I don't need to tell you that do I.

I will be sure to practice the Genuine Art of Shaolin One Finger Lifting Engorged Veiny Cock diligently, and in fact I will practice it before I respond to any of your posts so that I can maintain my positive attitude. When I practiced the Genuine Art of Shaolin One Finger Lifting Engorged Veiny Cock regularly it was amazing to see the results. Using only my chi, it was possible to keep the engorged cock aloft with first five fingers, then slowly, using my chi, one finger, and I felt that soon I wouldn't even need that! I was always Happy and Smiling, you know, just using my chi...

Hold on a sec...my special Guanyin phone is flashing...I think I should take the call.

Okay I'm back. Sorry.

Masters charge different amounts for their services.
                          They sure do!! Some charge ASStronomical amounts for...um...for...horse****.

Sigung does charge a lot on face value, but has been very successful. Master Yap charges hardly anything, for years Master Yap has seen hundreds of people weekly without charge, often surviving on nominal donations.
                          I know a master like this too. Master Gap. She sometimes charges very small amounts. She heals all sorts of ailments, mostly priaprism. It is nice to know these wonderful individuals are out working in the world. Sometimes she doesn't want me to donate anything at all! But I have to donate something, it is just not right otherwise.

Listen man, you're happy doing your art...Good for you! I love the art that I practice and will carry on that way.
                          Of that I have no doubt.
                          "Arhat, I am your father..."
                          -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Re: mmmhmmm...

Originally posted by arhat
                            Praj, did I come off as bitter and aggressive? NO WONDER. I forgot to practice the Genuine Art of Shaolin One Finger Lifting Engorged Veiny Cock. Surely you must have seen my low energy levels, plus I actually ate food as opposed to just gathering my energy from the cosmos. I feel much much better right now that I haven't eaten in a few days, in fact I am smiling broadly from my heart. But I don't need to tell you that do I.
                            I thought as much.
                            I will be sure to practice the Genuine Art of Shaolin One Finger Lifting Engorged Veiny Cock diligently, and in fact I will practice it before I respond to any of your posts so that I can maintain my positive attitude. When I practiced the Genuine Art of Shaolin One Finger Lifting Engorged Veiny Cock regularly it was amazing to see the results. Using only my chi, it was possible to keep the engorged cock aloft with first five fingers, then slowly, using my chi, one finger, and I felt that soon I wouldn't even need that! I was always Happy and Smiling, you know, just using my chi...
                            Congratulations, you are nearing a breakthrough.
                            I know a master like this too. Master Gap. She sometimes charges very small amounts. She heals all sorts of ailments, mostly priaprism. It is nice to know these wonderful individuals are out working in the world. Sometimes she doesn't want me to donate anything at all! But I have to donate something, it is just not right otherwise.
                            Priaprism?
                            "Bye Book!" - Ven. Damo

Comment

Priaprism is a wonderful disease. We should all get it more often.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X