No announcement yet.

Energy Plummet During Training.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think bananas are supposed to be good for potassium too.

by the way, what's all this "more alcohol than you should be" stuff? i don't understand.

Comment

True, but excessive consupmtion of bannannas (or milk, or any dairy for that matter, hell even soy milk) will lead to accumulation of dampness. But most of us active folk don't have to worry about the fattening nature of bananas. Bananas are wonderful for fighters. Especially for fighters who smoke.

Eat more vegetables and complex, unrefined carbs. Whole grain breads, millet, and brown rice. Especially millet. Also, increase your intake of fish and red meat. Shit, you live in the UK don't you? Ok, only eat imported red meat. I've heard the indian food in london is usually safe.....
      Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

It's interesting that you bring up bananas ( and yes they have a good serve of potassium) and relate them to smoker nutrition. Really , for smokers, the best additional requirement is vitamin C as this gets depleted really quickly in a smoker.

The thing about that wet damp thing is that alot of proteins take up to 10 hrs to metabolise. It is extremely crucial to load protein to the max pre - toxic lvl a day of 175 gms ( IMO) for an athlete in particular beacuse it protects and boosts our immune system and promotes growth hormone production more effectively than any other substance. If you break it down ( aide its metabolism by drinking that alcohol I spoke about) you negate the wet stomache ( I usually like to call the protein grind ) and then if you do a good laxative or fibre supplement at night and first thing in the morning, you get rid of anything ese your not needing. Oh and because your proteins are broken down to their most bioavailable condition, you then can replace those excess carbs you take for energy with a proteinic derived source. It's a really good way to fuel your body , but because of the ketosis thing where your kidney health can be an issue, this is where your 1.5 litres of water at night is crucial and so are your vit bs and your potassium and other electrolytes. Awesome system if you can swing it

BL

Oh and at Zach and his standard alcohol overconsumptive fondness

Comment

I just love when BTL rolls her eyes.... and to think, there was once a time not long ago when I was on the receiving end of them too... (good times...yes, those were the times)

Ahh, Zach...you are truly blessed.

be well,

g
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

alcohol overconsumptive fondness.

Comment

be careful with this....
              practice wu de

Comment

Well, would it make a difference if I said it was an alcoholic state of blissful ignorance ???

B

Comment

Working...
                X