No announcement yet.

Shi Su Xi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although I don't really care to defend BL as I can't even see her posts, I'd just like to say,

"if you knew some of the behind the scenes shit Doc and I are alluding to, you might be able to get a clue."

I don't think that's fair to say towards anyone else that doesn't know what the hell you're talking about. Not to mean let all the behind the scenes shit public, but just don't expect others to readily understand and comprehend what it is you are talking about.

Unless you've already blatantly explained the details about it, which maybe you have to BL or anyone else on this thread, but I'd just like to point something out that I've noticed happening a lot on these forums. I'm not trying to knock you or anything-- just bringing it to the attention of some others.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Arhat, for a very special, reduced fee, just for you, I will take her back to HELL for a month.

Remember Arhat, I AM ALSO YOUR FATHER....

Comment

well it is not 'fair,' Yun Fat. It's not meant to be fair. Fair has dick to do with this. This is about stopping someone from running their mouth about something they don't know dick about, or choose not to know about, really. Something far far worse on these forums than a verbal roughhousing as far as I am concerned.

"Fair" doesn't have shit to do with this, Yun Fat.

I ask is it fair for Doc to air out all this backstory, to literally risk his position and his ability to work in something he loves, possibly alienating monks who are in a weird and uncompromising political position for example with little room between disasters- think about it! Just by posting info like SYX is forcing many monks to forsake their dharma masters to become his disciple, think of how that casts a light on some people, mainly the monks who have to abandon their previous ch'an family or their martial camp! Here is Doc, working to increase knowledge, to give people a perspective they couldn't possibly hope to ever get themselves, or is it fair for someone such as myself to delicately tip toe around a sensitive internal issue, to painstakenly drop enough clues for people to get a clue that Shi Yong Xin is LOADED and living the high life, for example, or that he threw Shi De Yang in a cell (there I fu¢king said it,) to have someone glibly slough it off in some nonsensical diatribe and say that instead this abbot is doing the real work of Shaolin?

Yun Fat, I'm tellin you man, it is enough to bring on apoplepsy.
        "Arhat, I am your father..."
        -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

allright coD, what's the cost on that one way ticket?
          -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

LYF, unfortunately, you are correct.

No, it's not unfortunate that you are correct, it is unfortunate that you are correct.

The problem is, this web site has been in existance for over eight years. It was one of the first websites listed on Yahoo, back when Yahoo was THE search engine, for "Shaolin Temple". There's an incredible amount of history here, both in this forum, the site, and the Forum Archive.

Arhat has been a russbo gang member for as long as I can remember; he's followed the raves and rants for all those years. For the newer people that come on board, well, there's a lot to catch up on. Lots.

Which, is why, in the Site Map, under the Suggested Readings section, I recommend that people read the Shaolin FAQ, the Fugue section, the Shaolin History section, the Shaolin Journals section, and, peruse through the relevant sections of this current forum and the Forum Archive.

Lots of reading. But, there's lots of information here, stuff that you sometimes won't find on the other sites. (In fact, some of the other sites have copied my stuff verbatim....)

And there's more coming. Once I get my ThinkPad back. You know, the one that was made in China, but, we've got to get parts from the US sent back here to Asia so that they can fix it...
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

For you, a member of the family, a special one time only price.

Three grand.

Not much, considering the benefits. And, remember, Christmas is coming....

You know how Satan loves Christmas....

Comment

Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus
                mm hmm... and we traditionalists appreciate it.... even when it's unjustified..
                Oh it's totally justified. You're talking out your ass and completely misrepresenting someone as if you had a clue, which is why I compared you to some other whacko who was playing the world's smallest violin for Yong Xin, basically saying nobody should criticize him as he was living a hard life, barely ekeing out a subsistance on one bowl of scrap vegetables and confined to meditation and prayer in his little 10x10 room, as a good buddhist monk should do. The image of that, for people who know the situation, is like watching Chapelle do Rick James. It's fu¢king hilarious, because that broad got sold a bridge but boy could she argue that she didn't.

Instead of just saying to yourself, wow...there is some shit here I don't know about, I guess I was wrong and what do I really know about it anyway, I better read up on it, we get some spew about how it's okay because Shaolin means different things to different people and you have an opinion- yeah well...whatever. Have a fu¢king coke and a smile and all that.

shaolin isn't something you own... it's something you carry inside of you as a belief and because ppl differ , so do their interperatations........ hence all the wars of shaolin related contraversy .......
                Let's be clear. Not only is Shaolin something you actually inherit, along direct lines of transmission, and that you protect and nurture according to a specific set of vows you take, with a set of confirmed beliefs passed master to disciple, it is also a set of beliefs and a concept that has moved out of the monastery. So what are we talking about? Are we talking about the Shaolin of the different monks as handed down to them in their lineages and Ch'an families, or are we discussing the hippy drip scented oil on a lightbulb pseudo ch'an master crap that everyone has their own definition of "Shaolin." That's a little harsh and everyone does have their own conversation with Shaolin but you get my point I hope.

If we are talking about the Shaolin that is contained in the direct transmission, stretching all the way the fu¢k back to Ji Guang lopping off his arm, well then sweetheart, your idol is WHORING that shit out to the highest payer like a cheap gutter slut on 7th Ave at 4AM. He's not even wearing fishnet and the pu$$y stinks like a pail of scungilli left out in the sun for a few hours to stew. Shaolin is under a kind of attack, and it's not from beer drinking monks, who it seems everyone is all up in arms about- it's from fat white guys in gi's who write BOOKS and can't even do cai jiao or gong bu and don't care where they have to stick their dick so long as the money is right!!!!! and who's lock is on that wallet? Drum roll please...

As for previous statements of mine being "dispelled" by ppl with better information , ( like for example pressure points in WC ( and as it turns our nearly every tcma style that exists ) / "Ng mui introduciong presspure points to shaolin and so on ) it's just not true arhat that they proved otherwise as opposed to the evidence it took me 2 yrs + to find...
                Well I don't know what you are referring to. I doubt Ng Mui introduced pressure points to Shaolin but whatever. I'm talking about a specific characterization you have in your head which is frankly, unfounded and innaccurate, about the current abbot. Instead of clutching to your miserbale perception, why don't you try and learn some shit.

Do you have a dharma master or are you making this shit up as you go?

For best impact though, next time you try that, you may want to start with something truthful... see , then you'll really get my attention!
                Now you are calling me a liar! In Jamdung, there is an expression which fits your post perfectly, Ah pure fart yuh chat.
                Last edited by arhat; 09-13-2005, 05:57 AM.
                -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

3 large to push a button on a vic, wow I really do feel like family.

Christ where is my whisky.
                  -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Alright, I think I might check out the Fugue...I think I've read it before but now I might be able to connect some stuff.

So gettin down to business, do we just donate the money to you and you track it or something? How does that work?
                    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Look, I live my daily existance out as chan buddhist myself and have worked hard and sacrificed masny many things twd it that you couldn't ever possibley imagine. I'm sorry I make you too defensive to talk about this with you. ....

consider the conversation over then I guess.

amitiabah .

Blooming tianshi Lotus

btw : in case you didn't realise it, the way this works for me , the last thing my personal buddhist pursuits are resting on, is your opinion. You speak to me about things like this like you understand ( or want to understand) the buddhist in me or you're missing the point and I just don't relate.

cheers and happy travels Arhat.

considering your above temper, I think you have some peace of your own to work on and since we can't have you blowing gaskets and foaming all over the place I guess I'll just leave you to some deep breathing then ....... and being 'I' still have a phd to finish , I'll go back to my prep for my first full shaolin winter.... some things 'll just never never change
                      later.

Blooming Lotus
                      Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 09-13-2005, 08:14 AM.

Comment

refuting bullshit is being defensive.

ok.
                        -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

no arhat, it's being an uneducated opinionated dick.

Comment

In the name of all that is hellish, there is some padding in the old pocket Satan...

Comment

I'll contribute to that as well, pocket padded again Satan.
                              practice wu de

Comment

we're going to give the real Satan ideas. that whole selling your soul to the devil thing obviously hasn't been working for him. the selling eternal damnation for others business is obviously much more lucrative.

Comment

Working...
                                X