Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shi Xing Hong: so what is up with trying to standardize shaolin... (Ego)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm talkin about some shit that Xing Hong was trying to play.

Vince- tell me when and where.

I want to see WKK teach his seminarians how to be "boxers" and "muay thai" fighters.

I am praying I will not be in Jamdung. Please God.
    "Arhat, I am your father..."
    -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

go to wong kiew kits website, he has it right on the front page, with a big stupid grin on his face noless
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

I hate him. I would fight him anyday. I can't understand why everyone is so impressed with him. Weird.

Doesn't he teach hung ga? lol

Comment

You might be able to kick his ass, but I don't know about a whole cult full of people. They are gonna mob you with their chi-psychic attacks.
          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

supposedly he was taught hung ga, but he doesnt teach any formal style of kung fu, he teaches "wahnam kung fu"

Comment

you are going to make me give them the hit.

well I guess I can cruise their vids for a laugh.

look...look...you see? the "boxer" can't do anything, he can't come near me...

bodhi and I are going to get some disguises together and show up. Maybe we will rent a cow suit.
              -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

WKK...isnt that the guy who thinks he can move clouds with his Qi and came on here calling everyone water buffalos?

Comment

actually he didn't come on the board himself. he had his minions argue for him, so that he could at once "refute" the russbo members' criticisms of him and still appear to be above it all. he did do a Q&A with the russbo members, though, in which some questions were compiled over a few days (weeks?), and he answered them in nonsensical fashion.

it's all in the forum archives. quite entertaining, really. it's in researching WKK that i found russbo in the first place. come to think of it, i think i'll give those archives a visit.

Comment

A cow suit! What a visual! lol That was a good one! lol

Comment

Zach, could you direct me to where that is? i'd like to read up on this.

Comment

click on the bar all the way at the left of the screen, "forums", and drag all the way down to "forum archive".

i will say that with the exception of arhat (and i suppose maestro), you guys were entirely too soft on him.

Comment

are you kidding? I was way easy on him.

SYM wanted to fly his ass out to NYC or fly out to Malaysia.

Mortal- i was thinking cow suit one day and then the next wigs, pillow stomachs, fake mustaches, and bad suits the next. I could lace my pockets with Bombas Mas Stinkas and constantly excuse myself. I could blame all the stink on chi manifestation and what could they say about it. Can you imagine the horror of these jelly spined koolaid drinkers getting their meditation ****ed up by the stench from constant stink bombs?

Maybe day 3 come in a wheelchair and get a chi flow that would send it caroming off these idiots like pinballs off point bumpers...
                          -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

i remeber when wkk threatened to sue me because i made a remark about his daughter..lolo

or when anthony made a snide remark about having my address and auctioning it on ebay, which in turn lead to me posting my address with a threat to go with it..heheheh..that was a lil crazy

my fav was when i drew the picture of the bodhisattva that made dan go crazy and finally i guess he had "enough"

yep, those were the good ole days

and arhat, have you told SYM WKK is coming to NYC?

Comment

Ahhhh.... back in the day...

I think those wars were much more fun to watch than watching BL try to convince people she is the all knowing.
                              practice wu de

Comment

well, from what i've read, the wahnman crowd were in most ways basically the same as BL. that is, deluded, self-assured and arrogant when questioned.

they were worse than her, though, in that they were possibly a cult. that one guy who would refer to WKK as "Him" or "He" was especially scary. say what you will about BL, she seems a little too, uh, "independently minded" to be in a cult. that is, she wouldn't be drawn to a personality that professed to be all-knowing, because damn it, she already is all-knowing.

but they were better than her, in that they could write in english.

Comment

Working...
                                X