No announcement yet.

And Shi De Cheng....when?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's currently in China. As for getting him back to the US, well, after Xingwei violated his visa agreement with the Russbo Education Corp, which brought him to the US and had him employed via a work visa, the corporation may have became tainted in the eyes of the US immigration. Having one of your O-1 visa recipients disappear is not a good thing, especially when you're trying to bring others over. Decheng's attempt, along with his brother, last year, to obtain a US visa through us, was a failure. Thank you Xingwei. He doesn't have a clue as to the damage he may have caused.

As for this year, well, I really don't know. I have not talked to him about it, and I'm not sure that we would be successful if we tried again. I suspect that those days are over.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Sh*t!!!. Hey XingWei, i was planning to meet Master Shi De Cheng some day in my life!

And what if XingWei appologizes or something like that. He is not a terrorist isn't he?

Hey by the way....i have to be at the airport 4 hrs before my flight!!! Terrorist people are worst than flies.
      Hector Villarruel
      Guadalajara, Jalisco
      Mexico

Comment

Working...
      X