going to china whos coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going to china whos coming

All right I have desided to go to china this september/october and I was wondering if any one met be willing to go around then if so please tell me so mybe we could meet up some where.Oh ya doc I am still coming to your school for the summer . Also I ve read alot on thes web site now so I desided to just go to dengfeng a look around and chake out as many schools as possable then desade which school to go took any exetra in fo would be great thanks bye.
    lil monk

A mi tou fou...There are so many questions and concerns about where to train. I read that you are coming to China this fall. I would like to introduce you to Master Wang (Shi Xing Ming). He is the nephew of Shi De Qian. He was trained in SHaolin Temple and was a monk inside of the Southern Fujian Temple. He taught for 3 years at the Northern China Martial arts academy in SiPing. The picture attached is one that I took/ It was evening and we went outside and took lots of pictures. We now live in Deng Feng with his family where he teaches out of his home. WHen you come to China look us up. IT would be nice to meet you. There is no commitment just a friend in China that can help if you need it. For more information you can email me at this forum or at shixingrui@yahoo.com. Hope that you have a great trip and learn tons of good stuff here in China. Peace to you A Mi Tou Fou...Xing Rui
    Attached Files

Comment

my old sifu train at the southern shaolin temple and i would love to meet shi xing ming and train with him and you thanks for the info i will be ther soon bye.
      lil monk

Comment

Shi Xing Ming (Master Wang)

Hello again...I forgot to add that Shi Xing Ming does speak english and has taught foreign students in total for about 5 years. Here is one more picture with Shi Xing Ming and students at Damo Dong ( Boddiharma's cave at WuRu Peak located near Shaolin Temple.) Peace...Xing Rui
        Attached Files

Comment

um how much dose it cost to live there for a year
          lil monk

Comment

because i do not know what 36,000 yuan comes out to in amaricann dollars
            lil monk

Comment

Hey

I'm not entirely sure, haven't checked the currency conversion rates in a while, but I thought it would come out to something like US$4400 for a year, or $367 per month.

I am planning to go to this school in January (Hi!) and stay for a few months, and hopefully come back later for a longer period of time after having had this comparatively briefer taste of what it's like.

Peace
              Gustav

Comment

Working...
              X