Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First post!

Hey yall of the russbo forums!

The first post is always the most enthusiastic! Anyways, I have been coming to the Russbo site for almost a year, and I decided, Hell, I will just sign up. The topics sound interesting, and the people seem cool. I figured that I come here for the Daily Chan anyways, so why not stay longer?

Well, happy birthday to all who celebrate today! It looks like 6 who are...wow.

Hmmm, since this post is otherwise deemed pointless without some general things about my personality, here goes:

I am a 15 year old kid who lives in Central California, and right now I am doing what I often do-- procrastinate. My homework is due for AP US History tomorrow, and I don't feel quite like doing it now. I know that it is summer, but the teacher wishes for the work due into her box before school starts, which I must add is was too-friggin-early (August 17th).

I am interested in, duh, martial arts, and Buddhist philosophy (something that was derived from looking up on Shaolin). I practice only two forms of gong fu, because they are the only ones I know. Heh. They are, Fook Fu Kurn (Catching Tiger Fist), and Guey Kurn (Drunk Fist).

Much to the dismay of pride-filled Chinese masters, I have multiple SiFu's. My uncle, being one, who taught me the two forms, who lives in Pasadena, and whom I visit maybe once every three months, which would explain my slowness of learning.

--and the local SiFu whom I take classes with Tuesdays and Thursdays at the local Air Force Base. It is a very informal class, a bunch of people get together and learn in a little space behind the library. The Sifu is skilled, and he has a lot to teach me, so I go there. I have learned to full forms yet, but he has promised to teach us forms including weapons.

I learn little Chi Gong exercises from my other uncle, who lives in San Jose, California. I have the beginnings of a foundation for Brazillian Capoiera, from my cousin's boyfriend.

I have had little training whatsoever in martial arts prior to this, besides that when I was very young, I took a horrible, watered down Tae Kwon Do class (which I disliked and learned little to nothing from).

I like to stay active and don't typically like to stay indoors for too long. In the past I was involved in extensive swim clubs and whatnot, and find that swimming is the best cardio sport, ever. But, if you want to never have a life outside of it, you shouldn't get that involved with it....for the club I was in, and for the teams and ****.

You could say I am the typical teenaged highschool junior, save for the fact that I don't drink, smoke, have unprotected sex, do other drugs, balh blah blah, whatever else the hell these kids are doing these days. Instead, I meditate, and obsess over gong fu.

However, I am one lazy bastard, and find that my workout schedules lack substance and are sporadically scattered throughout the calendar. This is the main thing I need to work on. I am so. Freakin. Lazy.

Well, I hope this post was substantial enough for those of you out there, have a happy birthday for those that celebrate it today, and be cool.

Late.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Don't feel bad.

We here at the russbo team don't have unprotected sex either.

Hmmmm. Now, when was the last time....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

hahhahahhahaha...that's dangerous, cause what if you kill her with all that chi?
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Working...
      X