Bank vs. Thief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank vs. Thief

Hey, is the Bank FDIC insured against thievery?
    Mike Evans
    Medford, NY

Even better. The bank is protected from theft by the GBO. No one can steal from it. They can steal from what you have in your "pockets" though.

Put it in the bank to protect it. And, get good interest. Read the FAQ for more information. I put a whole bunch of stuff in there to explain it all. Pretty fascinating how it all works.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Y'all better stop trying to steal my loot...

practice wu de

Comment

Taxes..?! Can I write these off somehow?
        Mike Evans
        Medford, NY

Comment

Appears you can't steal anymore... I tried!

g
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

You must pay taxes. Sorry. That's life man. And, there are serious drawbacks to being a Thief. If you're unsuccessful, it might cost you reputation points and money. If you're successful, not only will you gain money, but you'll gain reputation points. And there are limits to how many thieves can run around during a period of time.

They come back though. After a while...
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

I thought thieving was some kinda random generated code or something; I had no idea you could be a thief...HAHAHhAHHAHAHA!
              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Working...
              X