Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crime don't pay

unless you're zachsan.

I will reveal to you my ploy to try to get more money, in hopes I will get less time:

Well, after watching Zach, I figured I should do something to get more money. So, I logged out and created a new user account, by the name of "Yoink". After all the formalities were made, I was registered and ready. So, I went to, Thief! and opened, in a new tab, "Richest Members".

After going to the last page where the names of who don't venture here presided, I systematically began to steal thier money.

Well, after the third attempt I failed, and was caught. I figured that no one could care or catch me anyways, so I tryied to steal from, "testtest". I failed again.

Now, after falling from grace (2 red rep points), I confess in front of all of you.

So how did I get caught instead of "Yoink"? I don't know, but when I went to my user CP, I was suddenly LeiYunFat again. So don't fight the system, cause it like...works and stuff. Or maybe it doesn't? I don't know, maybe Doc doesn't even know.

HAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAA, it sure was fun though.

Forgive me.
    Last edited by LeiYunFat; 12-22-2004, 09:44 PM. Reason: edited because I forgot a important part
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

LOL, then I went back to Thief! Because I wanted to play around and stole from myself but failed-- and lost 50 rep points.

Comment

lol, good luck man
      practice wu de

Comment

doc knows.

Another room in the docdungeon. Damn, it's gonna get crowded down there....
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Now I know what happened to my docollars when I try and do something.
          "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

Gotta love that bank...$$$$$
            Mike Evans
            Medford, NY

Comment

I'm back. New harddrive and video adaptor in the Thinkpad, and I'm ready to deal with you thieves, scoundrels, and other assorted beloved denizens of the doc underworld.

Now, back to that dungeon creation....
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

I get a lighter sentence, don't I? I confessed.

Comment

Working...
                X