Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like your opinion

Roots of chinese qiqong

I'm interested in this book, was wondering if anyone could tell me there opinion on it. By the way, if anyone has a book they would like to be reviewed they can feel free to send it too me.
    I'll put what I think about it up, okay?
    "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

I like this book. I refer back to it now and again because it has a ton of info. It can be really good for you if you are learning QiGong. It's not an easy read though, especially if you are just starting out.
    "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

I read it, a while ago. Basically, in my opinion, if it's written by Dr. Yang Jwing-Ming , it's gonna be good.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

okay thank you, after the Secrets of Shaolin Kung Fu, well, I wanted to ask. Coming from doc that's a downright endorsement.
        "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

Hands down, best qigong book I've ever read. Dr. Yang's a good guy, and worth travelling to boston to train with.

The information on breathing techniques and small circulation is concise and to the point, not flowery and obscure like most qigong teachers would explain it to you. I'd highly reccomend reading it cover to cover more than once.
          Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Working...
          X