Anyone in Deng Feng?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in Deng Feng?

I'll be in Deng Feng tell May 06, training at Wang HongXin's home just outside Deng Feng. Just wondering if anyone is around or going to be. Maybe i could get some info of where stuff is or meet up.

Hi shaolinforever i will be in dengfeng from the new year would be great to have a chat with you, about the school your training at etc and maybe we could met up in china?

Comment

There's a good chance that I'll be in Shaolin in May. Not sure at this time, but, this is the tentative plan.

No idea why I'm going back....
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Hi doc it would be an honor if i could meet with you in china, i really admire you and i think you have inspired so many people across the globe, you the man

Comment

It would be cool to chat and possible meet up. Ya, I'm training at my teacher's home with his 15 disciples, he is well known for his knowledge of traditonal forms. It is a awesome set up, don't think i could of found anything more suiting. I'll be learning Chi Gung and Chen Tai Chi during the new year, i got a question...... just how cold does it get here?

Comment

real cold..........
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

well i was told it can go 10-15 below zero! shaolinforever sounds like you got a well good setup! whos your teacher? and how much does he charge including logeing etc also does he train foreinghers of are you just a lucky f****r

Comment

My Shifu is Wang Hongxin, he is well known for his knowledge of traditional Shaolin Chuan. He only teaches traditonal, no Wushu. He teaches Shi Goulin some of the high level traditional forms. The set up here is more like a big family then an academy. You live with Shifu, his wife, and his 15 young students. His wife makes pretty good food, and the living conditions are from what i have heard, better than what you can find other places. The price is more expense then most places, but well worth it if you ask me. Like any where, the longer you plan to stay the better deal you get. If your interested you can email me at miears@hotmail.com and I'll see what i can do.

Comment

Working...
                X