HUGE SALE! Fei Yue Shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUGE SALE! Fei Yue Shoes

Get them while you can, and before I leave for Asia.

We have quite a few (hundred) pairs of Fei Yue (and Fei Yue similar, all the same damn factories) gong fu sneakers, that are the fave of the martial artists in Dengfeng/Shaolin area. Normally, these can be found on the internet for about $15 a pair, plus, shipping and handling charges.

We usually sell them for I think, $13, plus shipping, no handling. Doc always gives the best deal. Remember, doc loves you.

We'd like to clean out our storage shed a bit, to make some room, so, we're going to offer these, in bulk rate packages of twenty pairs or more, for a price of $10 per pair.

There is no handling charge, doc does this for free. However, due to the increase in gas prices, Fed Ex ground, and other shipping, has gotten to be a bit more expensive. Of course, we have to charge you for shipping, all depending upon where you live. We use Fed Ex Ground, as we have accounts with them, and we find them to be the most dependable.

Again, $10 a pair, bulk rate, for twenty pairs or more. Get them now!

doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Doc, this is TERRIBLE news. As a tradition, we (my family, and I am going to assume many other Chinese people, if not Cantonese) are not "allowed" to buy shoes after New Years, because it's bad luck.

You love us my ass.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

OK. Bad luck for ten bucks a pair.

Usually I pay twenty bucks a dance for bad luck.

And doc does love you. Now buy some damn shoes before I leave for Asia.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

I'm sweating just thinking about it...
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Working...
        X