Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Study Abroad in Bangkok, Thailand: Where to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Study Abroad in Bangkok, Thailand: Where to?

This summer I'll be studying at Rangsit University in Bangkok, Thailand. I am curious if anyone has any contacts in this area that could connect me to a good MA teacher in Thailand. I'm not looking for a competition muay thai school or anything of that nature.

-Mas Aaron

I live in Thailand. Have a Muay Thai school in Phuket. Also have other school contacts in Phuket. Which, is a little far from Bangkok.

There is a famous MT school near BKK, but it might be a little "overboard", as the really competitive guys go there. The ones that get hit in the head too much... In BKK itself, it might be a little difficult, but I"m going back in three weeks, so I'll start looking for you.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

OK I appreciate your assistance, how far if Phuket from BKK? Maybe I'd be able to take a day trip out to visit your school on a weekend when I don't have classes. Where are you from originally? Why did you decide to move to Thailand? Can you tell me something about your personal MA history?

Comment

I"m from New York. Thus the attitude.
        I currently live in Las Vegas. And, Phuket, which is an hour away by air (from BKK).

As for the rest of your questions, there's a little website called russbo.com. You'll find what you're looking for there.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Working...
        X