is there a place in C.T where i can take traditional kung fu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a place in C.T where i can take traditional kung fu

if u know a place please post it or if you know where i could find info about a school

i know

i know a place..

cheng yee south teaches in connecticut atm

but where do you live in connecticut i live here to

its pretty dead for the ole kung fu but..

doesnt mena you cant train..i train atm and no one teaching me but im having fun!

ooooooooooo
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Yeah Cheng Yee South Shaolin Kung Fu School is great. Onnassis Parungao is a very good teacher with an interesting backround. Everything Taijiquan to Hung Gar to a bit of UFC experience............

They are in Gales Ferry, CT. You can email Sifu Gao Bat Long (Onassis) at cykwoon@yahoo.com if you can make the commute and want to train with him.
      Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Amen to that Maestro.

I too teach and train by myself in backwoods CT. Hopefully I can get into a good gungfu school when I move to Santa Monica this fall to get my Master's. Till then I've been training myself in Xingyiquan, Taiji, and drunken boxing. With some weapons training. Great excercise and good meditation. Especially when you have no tv.
        Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Working...
        X