shi yong xin and shaolin's life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shi yong xin and shaolin's life

One of you watch the documentary with shi yong xin last tuesday? (tuesday 23 of October)...
    it was about the shaolin village's destruction, they showed yx saying he do this for shaolin's long life (haha) and then they showed peasant, shop owner, and school's headmaster (also tagou)...I knew they hate yong xin but I did not know they hate him as much...
    martial way is mine, death one is yours
    call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

You have to remember that these some of peasants that have lived in the village, represented generations of families, some of whom supported the temple in earlier years.

They didn't take the destruction of their homes too lightly.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

I know I know, I was not defending yong xing, just saying what yx said
      martial way is mine, death one is yours
      call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

I didn't watch that specific documentary with Shi Yongxin on Tuesday, October 23. It sounds like it was quite revealing about the feelings towards him in the Shaolin community. It's interesting to see different perspectives on such matters. If you enjoyed it, maybe you can discuss it with others who have seen it too.

Comment

Working...
        X