X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firbolg
    replied
    Found a turkey in Thailand to cook for my russbo webbie guests.
    That's one smart turkey!

Leave a comment:

• doc
    started a topic The Annual Merry Monkmas, 2007

The Annual Merry Monkmas, 2007

OK, this is tentative. God knows why I'm even considering doing another one of these parties. Other than the fact that, ever since I've been back from Thailand (one week), every damn friend and aquaintance I've run into has asked "When's the party?".

Nobody asks how I am. Or how the new little Philippino girlfriend is doing.Getting married? Maybe. No one asks. Or, and imagine this, how Mickey my 160 pound German Shepherd is doing. Or, how many dumpsters the illegal Mexicans are filling from the tree cuttings in my backyard. Seventy five pounds of dog shit filled up into three large plastic trash bags? Yup. Mickey's been busy. Anyone ask? Nope. Nobody really gives a shit about the important things in my life.

Just, "When's the party?"

So, here's when the party is. If I have it. And mind you, since I'm making the transition to move my sorry ass to Thailand full time (my health is better there), this may be the final, meaning, last, party that we have at the docPalace in Las Vegas. It's going up for sale, and doc is outta here.

OK, so you missed the Happy Monksgiving we had this year. Yes, we had it. In Phuket. Sorry I didn't advertise it, but it was done on a day's notice. Imagine, russboians finding me in Phuket, and forcing me to host them for a Happy Monksgiving. I did it. Found a turkey in Thailand to cook for my russbo webbie guests. Trust me, Thai turkeys are like Thai women. They ain't got breasts. But, it was still a Happy Monksgiving. Traditions die hard in the doc household.

But, it wasn't the same. The docPalace is the docPalace, and it won't be replicated anywhere.

SO, think about it. Possibly. With Shi De Cheng. And the other hundred and fifty or so docFriends that crawl out of the proverbial woodwork, for the famous lasagna and turkey.

January 19. It's a Saturday. I think. Tentative. I'll get back to you.

Oh, you're all invited. Except you know who. And his little slave.
Working...
X