Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite a lot of insults on Arafat

I ve never heard Thich Nhat Hanh insulting Kissinger

As for dogchow and friends analysis on how palestinians are full of hatred and raise their kids to kill while israel is moderate, the figure of people killed in the last 9 years kind of prove that it is israel who kills more. But r figures objective?

Hippie peace and love

Comment

The numbers also show that the Palestinians enjoy dying more than the Israelis.

I wonder if there is anything in their cultural rhetoric that might influence them to feel that way...

Comment

These days in order to find solutions to the afghan/pakistan/kashmir problem i watch a retreat Thich Nhat Hanh made for israelian and palestinians. With his experience of vietnam war and his desire to solve it trough non violence he knows a bit what he talks about.

He says that one mistake is to want to persuade the so called enemy, to call for unity according to our desire. He says the right path is to get inside us and cultivate the seeds of comprehension, compassion, understanding other suffering, peace. We should not insult or speak bad about the other one but understand with love, see the suffering. He says that in us we have peace and we must get in contact with that. The peace process should not be political but human peace process.

Thich Nhat Hanh says we should write a love letter to the other, make a friend of him...

Peace and love

Comment

Well its been said before. The English language doesn't really provide a very useful definiton for love, in the sense that you are using it. But i do believe that respect and appreciation, as well as a little sympathy can work wonders for the world.
          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post

Thich Nhat Hanh says we should write a love letter to the other, make a friend of him...

Peace and love
            Is Thich Nhat Hanh busy?

I would love to see him go to Israel, enter Gaza or the west bank dressed as a Palestinian, and go tell an Israeli soldier that he loves him.

Thich would get about 500 yards from the Israeli soldier, and the Israeli soldier would shoot him.

Does Thich say if you write a letter to a cold blooded killer, will they still respond to your love and compassion?

Comment

Originally posted by dogchow108 View Post
              The numbers also show that the Palestinians enjoy dying more than the Israelis.

I wonder if there is anything in their cultural rhetoric that might influence them to feel that way...
              What is it like to be a monster? Do you drool at the thought of dead bodies? Do you laugh when you see bleeding people with parts blown off of them?

What made you decide Satan would be your master?

Comment

Originally posted by mbokohutu View Post
                Is Thich Nhat Hanh busy?

I would love to see him go to Israel, enter Gaza or the west bank dressed as a Palestinian, and go tell an Israeli soldier that he loves him.

Thich would get about 500 yards from the Israeli soldier, and the Israeli soldier would shoot him.

Does Thich say if you write a letter to a cold blooded killer, will they still respond to your love and compassion?
                Better yet, he should go to the territories dressed as an Israeli and tell the PA he loves them.

Originally posted by mbokohutu View Post
                What is it like to be a monster? Do you drool at the thought of dead bodies? Do you laugh when you see bleeding people with parts blown off of them?

What made you decide Satan would be your master?
                It's great. I wear a baby mask and run around yelling "Die Die Die".

As a rule of thumb, I don't buy into Islamic/Christian mythology but I would imagine there is pretty solid evidence of Satan's grasp on this world's people when someone like Arafat wins a Nobel Peace Prize.

Comment

Mobutu,

well Thich Nhat Hanh wrote love letters to americans and vietminh and it kind of worked... Why u dont wantto see the beautiful side of reality and stay in ur paranoia?

Peace and love

Comment

It did?

Hanh helped end the Vietnam war? Got more information on that?

I'd LOVE to see that...
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                    russbo.com

Comment

Well, that is what i heard。Wasnt it on the list for nobel peace prize?

He often says when people asked if he was coming from north or south vietnam he replied he was coming from the center...

U can do search on emule。The israelian palestinian retreat is interesting, it is abbreviated IPR。

I m not saying he is the great master, but i like to learn from him

Comment

It's great. I wear a baby mask and run around yelling "Die Die Die".
                        All it took to get you to work for Satan was a baby mask and permission to run around yelling Die Die Die?

Jeez. You're easy.

As a rule of thumb, I don't buy into Islamic/Christian mythology but I would imagine there is pretty solid evidence of Satan's grasp on this world's people when someone like Arafat wins a Nobel Peace Prize.
                        The only thing you need to do to find evidence of Satan's grasp on this world is to read your own posts.

Comment

Mobutu,

well Thich Nhat Hanh wrote love letters to americans and vietminh and it kind of worked... Why u dont wantto see the beautiful side of reality and stay in ur paranoia?

Peace and love
                          Hey Psychotic?

Boo!!!!!!!!!!

Go Away!!!!!!!!!!

I am not a nice guy to psychotics like Doc is. I kick psychotics because psychosis is contagious.

Comment

Mbokohutu, I can understand your hostility to psychotics. A mirror can be a tough think to look into sometimes.

Comment

Mobutu,

apparently u r not a big believer of budism. When u will die and all ur agressivity will appear, i m not sure where it will bring u, but u should be aware it will probably bring u to places where there is suffering

Again, cultivate calm, peace, love, kind words, that will help u.

As for psychosis, i think it is always interesting to see all these people call other people mad but do nothing to help them. I guess the idea of compassion to end suffering has not gone deep inside.

Anyway dont worry i will try help u with our vegetarian circus, but i am afraid u will have difficult reincarnations if u dont calm down, that, no one can help u, u will rebirth according ur karma probably

Peace and love

Comment

Mobutu,

Peace and love
                                Liu. Your crazyness is a plot, an act, a method. I know all about what you are trying to do.

Let me elucidate for others.

What Liu does is talk craziness or talk something other than the subject at hand to divert people. If you take a thinking, rational, intellectual person who is trying to discuss something, and you talk insanity or other subjects to them while maintaining the facade of an attentive intelligence actually interested in the conversation, the other person will eventually quit.

Intelligence is no match for craziness. Intelligence will lose every time. Intelligence can not make sense of craziness, so it breaks up. When the intelligence breaks up, their goes the intelligent conversation.

The human manipulation methods being used by Liu are meant to be used to help people advance to a higher level in this world. You selfish misusing of them for worthless goals like playing on internet forums is a perversion of these methods and an insult to there proper use.

I would make a recommendation for you to do something, but a person who misuses holy kinds of tools for their own selfish interest is not going to do anything that is morally right.

Comment

Working...
                                X