X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I couldn't possibly make this up

Bad Kitty.

http://www.newturfers.com/mwf/attach...Ring-Fight.htm
    Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

where do you find crazy shit like this? cambodian midgets vs lion? what the hell
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

You couldn't, but someone else did. It has been debunked, some guys had a bet with there friend, and wrote the article to prove him wrong.
      practice wu de

Comment

Sihamoni was quoted before the fight stating that he felt since his fighters out-numbered the lion 42 to 1, that they “… could out-wit and out-muscle [it].”

Unfortunately, he was wrong.
        Funny. But you have to wonder, could 42 midgets take a lion? Full sized men?

g
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

no way,

absolutely not.
          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

So what you're saying is that you don't think 42 midgets could beat one lion? Please explain.

g
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Well, after spending a virtual lifetime watching midgets fight in WWF, I think they could take on a lion....
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

Fake news is SO much more interesting than regular news, on occasion.

I think 42 midgets could at least knock a lion unconscious if they attacked en masse and understood that some of them would dissapear faster than tater tots at a weight watchers meeting.

hmm...
                Do you think a person (regardless of size) could choke a lion out? I would think they would have WAY too much neck muscle...
                Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

Well, it is a fake story, as you can't find it in the BBC news.

But, I still think that 42 midgets can take on a lion. Especially if they tag team it. And wear little capes.
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

See, flamestep, that's what i'm saying! If the midgets have little capes, there's absolutely no doubt they can win!

g
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

To be honest.. if it was in the US, it'd be man v. beast 3 or whatever.. then they couldn't run it on tv because 27 people died. Then someone would sue...

Either way, I'd pick the lion because I don't think you could get 42 people in there, and have a common goal like that, with the sacrafise and all....

But then again, the MJ trial is still going..
                      practice wu de

Comment

I think, if 42 midgets, wearing capes and tights, with little black masks, jumped on this lion all at once, they'd have a damn good chance.

I'd bet money on it. Gonna have a lot DD's soon, after MJ gets his new home.

russbo.com

Comment

Come on! If you add the balck masks and tights there's no reason to even hold the event.

g
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

samson wrestled a lion
                            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

This reminds me of a true story that happened here in Australia in 1989.

In to the lions' den

In March 1989 32 year old Mr. Ellie Quo decided to go to the Melbourne Zoo. Lots of people do, but usually they wait for the gates to open in the morning and then buy a ticket. Ellie decided to do things a bit different and went in the middle of the night and climbed in to the lions enclosure to test his skills in martial arts and take on the lions. Once inside his karate skills proved to be of not much help and the lions feasted on this midnight snack and Mr. Quo was no more.

Anyone care to test their animal style kung fu, perhaps Tiger style.
                              Last edited by Wang Lang; 06-04-2005, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X