"Paris in Blunderland": The exploits of Paris Hilton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Paris in Blunderland": The exploits of Paris Hilton

God I hate this woman. I don't know why, I just really, really dislike her. In fact, I like the Russian strippers far more than this idiot. And Branson has never been high on my list either, but, this latest move on his part puts him on top of my Christmas list. This is just too good:

Call it Paris in Blunderland.

Richard Branson threw a lavish Mad Hatter-themed 21st birthday party for his son Sam at his Oxfordshire estate on Saturday, and invited Paris Hilton to attend.

The partying heiress agreed and wanted a starring role in the party dressed as Alice, according to reports.

When Branson found out, he ordered the 60 waitresses who would be serving at the party to also dress as Alice, according to the London Daily Mail, which says he pushed the prank further by pretending to mistake Paris for a waitress and ordering a drink from her.

The bash was attended by the U.K.’s A-list, with such guests as Princes William and Harry, Kate Moss, and Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie. “It was one hell of a party,” a source told the Mirror. “Paris found herself looking more like Tweedledum as she was surrounded by dozens of other Alices.”

But perhaps the prank’s on Branson. Hilton’s rep tells The Scoop that “to the best of my knowledge” the heiress wasn’t even at the party. MSNBC
    Classic.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

The master of the publicity stunt strikes again!

Comment

Mothers, lock up your sons. Paris Hilton’s self-imposed year of sexual abstinence ends soon.

“Me and Paris and the girls are trying to stay single for one year. In March that’ll be up,” Hilton’s new BFF, Kim Kardashian said. “I’m a relationship kind of girl, but I think everyone needs a year in their life to be single.”
      I guess it's time for me to give up on this "staying single" stuff too. Me and Paris. Imagine...

LOL.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Just for you Doc the Paris Camel Rodeo

Comment

She has Hillary Clinton thighs.

Or am I far too used to little Thai babes.

(Oh, ten thousand docdollars to anyone who can find a recent picture of Hillary Clinton's naked thighs.... Bet you can't find that)

russbo.com

Comment

Best I can do for now...I think someone should cut and paste hillary's head on that picture of paris....man that give me a raging hard earlobe.

Classy classic...she looks like my mom
            "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

These bitches are the worst.
              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Too young. Not recent enough. But nice try.

Keep looking. It's not going to be easy.

russbo.com

Comment

Another Paris Driving Mishap

Could not find Hillary not in pants picture, but this was from last night.

Another Paris Driving Mishap

Paris Hilton and virgins don't seem to mix well. The star went to the Virgin Megastore in West Hollywood to pick up some DVDs last night at around 10:30, when she was stopped by the cops -- and her $200K 2007 Bentley Continental GTC Convertible was towed away.
                  Paris' publicist, Elliot Mintz, tells TMZ the heiress was exiting the parking structure which "is brightly lit so she had not noticed that her headlights were not activated." As she drove a few blocks, she was confronted by other bright lights -- those of the L.A. County Sheriff's Department.
                  Deputies tell TMZ Paris was speeding down Sunset Blvd. without headlights. She was pulled over and deputies discovered she was driving with a suspended license. According to Mintz, "If that was the case, she was not aware of it."
                  Last month Hilton pled no contest to alcohol-related reckless driving. TMZ is checking to see if her license was suspended as part of her sentence. If so, she could have violated probation.
                  Paris was cited and her 2007 Blue Bentley was impounded. Just another day in the life.
                  Last edited by Steve; 02-28-2007, 04:18 PM.
                  I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                  "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                  "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                  "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Working...
                  X