The HUBZ popup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The HUBZ popup

I started using the server Internet Explorer for a day, since one of my T1 lines went down. I noticed that the Hubz pop up window continually pops up with each page; something which did not happen on my laptop, or one of my other computers (Hubz pops up once, then resides in the bottom bar of Internet Explorer, never to show it's ugly face again).

Anybody else having this annoying problem? Anyone else explain why one version of IE keeps it in the bottom bar, and another keeps popping the damn thing up?

I set Hubz up to pop up automatically once someone entered the site; I had NO idea that with some computers, it would pop up on every damn page.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

yea

happens all the time to me, im used to annoying bull**** with computers though, so basically it doesnt bother me to much..
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

happens to me always, and like maestro, I'm used to closing frivolous windows
      Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Why doesn't it happen to me? Mine just rests on the bottom of the window on the bar.

Anyone have an idea? I'd like to fix this.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

happens to me too.

i thought it was test. like one of the chambers. I could think of better things for you to pop up to test us though...
          "Arhat, I am your father..."
          -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

How to fix this issue

Some people have this problem, some people don't.

The ones that do, are using an older version of Java Virtual Machine. If you want to stop the annoying constant pop up of the Hubz window, you need to upgrade your JVM.

It's easy to do.

Go here, and download the latest version of JVM. It's easy to install. Get it, and follow the directions on this page:

Hubz will work much better. As I planned it to.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
            X