the daily picture....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the daily picture....

We apparently have some people here that enjoy or have an interest in photography. Why not share your photos with us? It's easy! Simply click the "insert image" icon in the post reply section and add the ULR of the picture you want to share. That's it! Just mention where it was taken and tell a bit about the pic so everyone has a chance to appreciate them more.

This one's of a Taiwanese opera, taken by myself in Tainan, Taiwan. They're quite common, very tradition, usually held around holidays, and can be found on virtually any city street. Made up of singing and dancing, activities of this kind remain a basic means for relaying ancient stories to younger generations.

Here's a lion dance, performed to honor the gods in front of a small temple. It was also shot in tainan.

ZhongwenMovies.com

Here's the latest thing in Las Vegas.

Stripper school.

Imagine. Really. The girls here have a better chance of getting passing grades in this institution than they do in community college.

Oh, and here's one to the ladies that just finds Steve totally irresistable

Really.

They like his hair. Got this thing for hair.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Look at them manly pipes!
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Well, .... in kind of keeping with doc's "theme," here's a few to wet your palete.

It's becoming a hobby of sorts, and is quite popular among young girls. They dress up in costumes or traditional garments as a means of getting there pictures on the Internet, in advertisements, magazines, or even to be included in business slogans. Ussually happens on weekend afternoons in various parts of town, so onlookers have free opportunities to snap some pretty interesting shots. You've made it girls!!! You've really made it... Congrats...!

Umm, like totally... Can we get you something? Anything?

Appalling? No. Cute? Innocent? I guess, if you're into that type of thing.

No comment -- this girl was just hot! Could have been the wig that did it for me. I do like when they get freaky...you see...
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Weiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrd....

Comment

I guess, but her face looks like she's a good candidate to be spliced with a jellyfish and become green.

Comment

Maybe she had a slice of a GREEN GLOWING PIG!?
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Butterface, she was cute, but her face. hell if i was 16 id do em, where are the paper bags? or perhaps from a decieving angle.
                "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

If you think that's weird....here's a Taiwanese girl's bedroom wall!!

ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

is that mcguyver?.............
                    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

is that Mr. Richard Dean Anderson aka mcguyver?.............
                      "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

he is the american equivalent to jet li.
                        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Be scared when this shows up on Taiwanese girl's bedroom wall!!

I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                          "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                          "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                          "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

I thought that was on every Taiwanese girl's wall.

It's not?
                            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                            russbo.com

Comment

This was an anti-communism rally I went to about a month or so ago in Philly.

The people on this side of the street are from Mainland China. The sign on the left asks something like, " Are you withdrawing from the party?" The blue one says," You can only have a new China without Communism."

This guy is from Taiwan. The sign: "Withdraw from the Communist Party and protect innocence."

ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                              X