by
    DR. Haha Lung
    Christopher B. Prowant

ch1: Masters of the game
    Ch2: Understanding the mind
    ch3: Mastering others
    Ch4: Secrets of Sennin
    Ch5: The Black science

I have a story about this book. I read it and thought it was very interesting. My martial arts teacher read it, and he said he know it already. Someone else read it and they thought the theories of how things interact was interesting. What I thought was really interesting was how to tell if someone is lying to you.

Authors wrote this book not as a way to manipulate others but to as a way to protect one's mindgate. The premise of the book is that it is possible to kill someone through with pyschology and one can indirectly influence someone. I believe the authors hail from ninjustu.

I believe this is a good book for those who want to learn how to protect oneself from being manipulated.
    "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

from amazon.com:

Product Description:
    The fighting skills of the shadow warrior - the ninja - made them feared throughout Japan. But the wise man had greater fear for their bloodless methods of domination, which the ninja mind masters preferred to crude physical violence. Ninja broke through their enemies' mental defenses using direct attack or stealth, comparing such operations to invading an enemy fortress. In this guided tour through the mysterious realm of the ninja, martial arts experts Dr. Haha Lung and Christopher B. Prowant reveal the secrets that will allow you to tell when someone is lying to you, implant false memories, tailor your attack by using the specific keys to each individual's mind, use verbal patterns and body language to earn your foe's utter trust, interrogate using unbeatable psychological methods and much more.You will also learn the terrifying truth behind modern mind-control, propaganda and brainwashing techniques used by cults (and our own government), as well as take a look ahead to the future of mass mind control. The wars of tomorrow may well be won or lost in the battlefield of the mind. This book could mean the difference between winning your freedom and losing everything.
    bullshit.

and i have to say that your master claiming he "knew it already" makes him seem full of it as well.

but hey! if you enjoyed this book anyway, you might also want to check out our accomplished friend haha's other works, such as theatre of hell: dr. lung's complete guide to torture !!
    Last edited by zachsan; 02-15-2005, 04:13 PM.

Comment

by the way...... this guy's real name is probably either ralf omar dean or dirk skinner (see the article linked to above). the fact that he would choose to publish under the name "haha lung" (as in, "laugh up a lung") might be an attempt to tell us something...

Comment

Not putting alot of energy into it? Hmm maybe it's because people will ridicule my review. I'm trying to provide an independant review, so when people take look at a book about something, they can get someone else's opinion besides the book publishers.
        "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

i'm not trying to ridicule your review so much as i'm trying to ridicule the book you reviewed.
          Last edited by zachsan; 02-16-2005, 04:07 PM.

Comment

I know just sometimes it gets a little much. What books would you like to see me review?

Comment

thanks for the book review, greenknight.

i have to agree with zach on this one. mostly because any true master wouldn't blindly give away information of such a devastating nature, without knowing who he is giving it to, and that they wont abuse the knowledge.

plus, this is a modern age, and in all his books, he seems to insist on those cheap non-instructive drawings. (bad ha ha, bad.)

and he leaves too many missing links, in his teachings.

remember this, a liar needs to know the truth to some degree, in able to tell a lie sucessfully.

peace.

onefocus.

Comment

Working...
              X