No announcement yet.

Finally: The applications of wushu, revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys only focus on the acrobatics the monks are capable of. I have seen these guys do a simple gungbu punch with super power and balance. That and their spirit are all I need to see to KNOW they can fight. I know when a guy could fight just by standing next to him. BUT that is NOT the focus of their training. Most non-chinese people only relate good kungfu to being able to fight. unfortunatly these people are missing the true essence of kungfu training. Which is to cultivate the mind body and spirit.

Comment

I always thought an urban ninja was someone who would hide in the shadows and shoot drug dealers.

Comment

Oh, like Batman! Speaking of the Bat...I had a dream about helping the Joker...maybe I'll use that blog section afterall.
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

mortal, can u tell i can kick your ass just by reading my posts?
          "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Quite the contrary.

Comment

Seeing this video of maestro online is how I know.

Comment

I thought this was the coolest commercial.

Comment

seen that commerical it is hot

but dont confuse the performances of your gung fu brothers and friends with me, those who think they will be masters because they are young and "good". they arent shit, much like sifu grados hahahahaha

Comment

and i make it a priority to beat up bank morgage loan people

i know i spelled that M word wrong

but u know who u are, ****in bankers are *****s, specially ones named anthony

Comment

Originally posted by mortal
                      Seeing this video of maestro online is how I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=x...&search=kungfu
                      WTF!?!?!?!?! That mofo looks like an ugly version of me! I should hunt him down and kill him, lol. There can only be one.
                      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

thanks mortal, i really wanted to see maestro rubbing his wee wee...

hey, so who won that soccer game? after all that... the chinese better have won dan-nabbit
                        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Working...
                        X