Wife Swap "kung fu" style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife Swap "kung fu" style

Anybody watch wife swap last night? I know I know....I am not going to bother explaining why I was watching it other than the fact that one family was a "kung fu" family. I think they were practicing some southern style....maybe it was maestro's teacher. Anyway, It was hilarious to watch the supposed kung-fu teacher act like a little kid when he couldn't get his way. What a tool....he was way too controlling over his kids but maybe that was the magic of TV. Please tell me someone else saw this so I can have a good laugh.
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Wife swap? Why don't you watch Battlestar Galactica, or Lost. Watching something about swapping wifes? Damn, you could come to Vegas and see how it's really done.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

nerd alert?

Hmmm. Time to check out the new "nerd installed" warning system.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Yall need to start watching [adult swim] on Cartoon Network, as well as brush up on your Chappelle, so that we may make jokes until our eyes bleed from laughter.
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Working...
        X