WMAC masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WMAC masters

Does anyone remember watching this show? I want to watch it again..it was the most awesomely sweetest show on TV. I was upset when they took it off the air. The shadow ninjas were the coolest. It was like "Pro" wrestling for martial arts. Bruce Lee's Daughter Shannon Lee hosted it for a season. Oh nostalgia....
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

"Olympus recalls how he almost lost his gold medals and how it taught him a valuable lesson. He then faces Turbo in the Championship Match for the Dragon Star."

Really make you wonder why this show never made it!

Oh..and...

"Tiger Claw is very angry when Great Wolf uses a move Tiger Claw taught him to defeat him in a match. A story is told about the promise between the two not to use the move and a previous time Great Wolf broke the promise."

But seriously i never saw it. Was it as good as you say it was? Oddly, the text looks as though it was somehow translated, as the wording is so simple and almost childlike. those were the descriptions to a couple episodes, btw..
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Haha, I remember watching this show once or twice as a kid. It was awful. Reminded me of Power Rangers. But, for a kid, that's cool.

Comment

"Tiger Claw is very angry when Great Wolf uses a move Tiger Claw taught him to defeat him in a match. A story is told about the promise between the two not to use the move and a previous time Great Wolf broke the promise."

This episode almost made me cry...Even though I didn't like Tiger claw I still thought Great Wolf was really out of line for using this move. The move, btw, was like he jumped up in the air and kicked his feet together crushing Tiger claws head....and in the re match they have in a later episode Great wolf tries it again after he promised to never use it AGAIN. But tiger claw counters it...Damn untrustworthy Native Americans (this show played on racial stereotypes pretty bad now that I think about it.)

Zachsan: Power Rangers wasn't even real! (and btw did you know the asian girl who played the "yellow" ranger was killed in a car accident involving the wife of the asian martial arts guy from Pam Anderson's Show VIP.) WMAC masters was based on real martial arts.

Comment

Wow.

Dude, WMAC Masters wasn't real. While we're at it, neither is the WWE, or whatever they're calling it these days, and neither is the tooth fairy or Santa Claus.

Even though I didn't like Tiger claw I still thought Great Wolf was really out of line for using this move.
          LOL, oh man. You have made my day. Happy Friday everyone.

Comment

here is a very useful website for those of you interested in the WMAC masters tv show

Check out panther's profile

Alot of the actors and actresses from this show are in alot of movies I'm sure we all have watched. You just must've not noticed them..because they were stunt actors.

So for those of you with high hopes of becoming action stuper-stars this is where you are going to end up...
            Last edited by tetsumaru; 02-03-2006, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Through extensive scientific research and hundreds of laboratory tests done on real humans, we've finally found that there's precise, conclusive evidence which can illustrate exactly why some people are out of their minds. But the beauty of this new science is that we can ultimately determine what a person's "reality" is just from having them read a short paragraph.

YES, that's right! For proof of insanity, even serious drug abuse, look no further!!! All you need to do is read the "language" below.

Even though I didn't like Tiger claw I still thought Great Wolf was really out of line for using this move. The move, btw, was like he jumped up in the air and kicked his feet together crushing Tiger claws head....and in the re match they have in a later episode Great wolf tries it again after he promised to never use it AGAIN. But tiger claw counters it...Damn untrustworthy Native Americans..
              Do you talk like this? Do you know someone who speaks like this?

Try it at a party, when with strangers, or at the old BBQ! Just let random people read it, and if it makes sense to them...please, act fast! Report them to the appropriate authorities. We can't have these loonies walking around, can we?

Simply call...

1-800-gone ****ing MAD or go to our website at www.gone***ingMAD.com

Now let's all give a big hand to our newest members: BL and MAESTRO.
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Sorry I thought there was enough sarcasm there...none the less...at least you still got a laugh out of it...but not the way I had hoped...

Think of a combonation of the comic book store guy from the simpsons and an over-caffienated teeneage when reading that post.

Comment

Santa Claus isn't real?

Holy shit.
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                  russbo.com

Comment

Sorry doc, you were never meant to see this.

Comment

i saw the heading and i couldnt help but laugh, that was the dumbest shit ever, but the closest thing to martial arts that i could watch on tv. i pity me. it shouldve been called w.h.a.c.k. masters
                      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

if you read any of the links i posted alot of the guys that were on WMAC masters were power rangers and Ninja turtles (in the movie TMNT). So its all the same...oh except for the fact that WMAC masters was real.

Comment

Working...
                        X