Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    This is awesome. http://atlantalandscapeco.com/tucker-landscaper-company
    Tucker Landscaper Company most experienced landscaping and lawn maintenance service. We create & maintain beautiful outdoor spaces. Big projects or small.

Leave a comment:

• UlricRhodes857
    replied
    https://kirkscustomcabinetsinpomona....chen-cabinets/ Kali Ma! Kali Ma!

Leave a comment:

• Maestro
    replied
    im in kuala lumpur, missing out on all that good food and fun times in thailand lol...patong

you guys arrived then i assume? glad to hear it

to bad TS couldnt transmute some gold for me id be there right now

Leave a comment:

• doc
    replied
    Maestro, there are a bunch of "alchemists" in Patong just waiting to show you their magic, among other things.... Where are you?

Leave a comment:

• Maestro
    replied
    lol, where u been hiding.

Leave a comment:

• onesp1ng
    replied
    kali ma!!! kali ma!!

Leave a comment:

• sign00
    replied
    This is the end of my time of this forum.

If any of you wish to ask anymore questions, there is a forum also on my new site. Thank you for all your feedback, what little there has been, it has been very valuable...as vomit is to a dog.

Apparently no one is interested in ETERNAL LIFE and IMMEASURABLE WEALTH so I will check back never when you have rethought your positions more intelligently. I'm out of here.
    Last edited by sign00; 12-27-2011, 05:09 AM. Reason: Simplify so morons can understand

Leave a comment:

• sign00
    replied
    More times than I can count, privately and publicly, I have been approached since writing the book by people who would like to recruit me into their secret societies or private forums. Just like I was here.

They think I have misunderstood and kindly offer to teach me to understand alchemy according to their own understanding. This is very arrogant of those people - although it does not help the public at large. But I deny every time, and it offends the people, so again they conclude that I am arrogant. Off with them, they are a**clowns.

They offered to be my teacher, but I refused - how disrespectful of me. <rolls eyes> I don't know what these people expect me to say... it is stupid of them to offer, but also shows their own misunderstanding and their own love of theatrics. What can I say? It's childish to me.

Leave a comment:

• sign00
    replied
    Originally posted by doc View Post
    Yes.

We've seen you before.

Welcome back. It's been a while. Oh, and Merry Xmas. I assume alchemists celebrate most holidays.

I do wish this could be a nice, friendly, general-purpose alchemy thread where everyone can share whatever path they are doing which is in some way related to alchemy, or at least whatever the current popular definition of alchemy is.

But this thread is not that. It is not because there are many such threads on the Internet and they are getting me nowhere.

Leave a comment:

• sign00
    replied
    Originally posted by sign00 View Post
    You muste be confusing me with ????. No alchemist ever used their real name, with the exception of Flamel, but he only used it after he had already reinvented himself under a new name. No alchemist cares about fame, which is the only reason to use your own name. Helping people is a punishable offense in these times.

There is no advantage whatsoever in revealing your identity if you only wish to help other people and give something freely. One's identity in this case would be a hindrance, unless the true intention was selfish.

I have a long standing position of not aiding people who won't do any work themselves. Either get to reading my book or leave the thread. Anything else is just egotistical, childish attention seeking.
    It is both customary and right, O Lacinius, that those who have accomplished anything worth mentioning in any art or science should make known their discoveries to the world, in order that mankind at large may be benefited by them.

[...] "Freely ye have received, freely give". What is the use of concealed diamonds, or a hidden treasure, to the world? What is the use of a lighted candle if it be lighted under a bushel? It is the innate selfishness of the human heart which makes these persons seek a pious pretext for keeping this knowledge from mankind.

I am the Way find thyself under my Light or go to Hell.

Leave a comment:

• Maestro
    replied
    lol, this psycho didnt write that, but yes welcome back

haha, hope your x mas was good

Leave a comment:

• doc
    replied
    Yes.

We've seen you before.

Welcome back. It's been a while. Oh, and Merry Xmas. I assume alchemists celebrate most holidays.

Leave a comment:

• sign00
    replied
    You muste be confusing me with ????. No alchemist ever used their real name, with the exception of Flamel, but he only used it after he had already reinvented himself under a new name. No alchemist cares about fame, which is the only reason to use your own name. Helping people is a punishable offense in these times.

There is no advantage whatsoever in revealing your identity if you only wish to help other people and give something freely. One's identity in this case would be a hindrance, unless the true intention was selfish.

I have a long standing position of not aiding people who won't do any work themselves. Either get to reading my book or leave the thread. Anything else is just egotistical, childish attention seeking.

Leave a comment:

• doc
    replied
    Why is it that I have this feeling we've seen you before.....

Anyway, your book is rather extensive. It's going to take some time to peruse it. It's obvious you spent a lot of time on it.

Leave a comment:

• sign00
    replied
    Originally posted by Maestro View Post
    ahhh alchemy, it is a very interesting subject for sure, some of the most brilliant individuals in the last thousand years, or i should say most of them, movers and shakers were obsessed with alchemy, primarily the "philosophers stone"

obviously the obsession continues into the modern era with harry potter and the sorcers(philosophers) stone. and other such things.

i dont want to read the book on a computer maybe ill load it into my phone and see to me it sounds like it was never printed, not "out of print"

why dont you just make the stone and tell us if it works or not, then make me one so i can spend a thousand years reading on a beach in thailand, eating the thai food and fucking the women lolo
    Not one of you know enough alchemy to challenge me, for instance, the simplest, fundamental use of human urine. So piss away.

Anyone with a modicum of alchemical talent would know that semen is the better ingredient. Don't bust your testicles, if you have one, thinking about it now...I can see auras, and so I know that during "those moments" energy is radiating off the genitals like crazy. Which would lead me to assume that the semen must also be full of energy.

There...more free stuff from me and what have I received in return from this forum?

Shit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X