Lame Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lame Comments

And you said that to say what? The forum is supposed to be a place to discuss Taoist Literature, so why don't you lay out some jewels instead of clouding the waters.

cloudy jewels

Hmm. Well I assume I'm reading and responding to an old post here, and I'm not sure whose "lame comments" your addressing. But I have an idea. Oh well, no matter.

Who can turn essence into breath, refine breath into spirit, transform spirit into emptiness, and crush that emptiness? I shall be his friend.

As for taoist literature being the topic of this forum...... Perhaps you're reading to deeply into things. The forum is simply enititled Taoism, and its under the heading of eastern oriental thought. Why bother reading about the way of heaven when you could be living it instead?

Don't get me wrong daoist literature (assuming the translation is good) can be wonderful, but if you cannot see the dao outside of those books, then may Heaven help you. Because I probably can't.

The way of heaven is that of returning to the source. Use return to childhood breathing, and if you are diligent all will flow from there. Decrease more and more every day until you are nothing. Then you will have come to the realm of that which is not-man. When you have come to realm of that which is not-man, then let the Kun transform into the P'eng and fly out of the qihai along the chong mai. When the p'eng has traversed the chong mai, it will arrive at the valley of the spirit, which is the gu shen. When it arrives here let it become the valley spirit, the shen gu. When the valley spirit has matured, let it become nothingness. When the nothingness has permeated you're entire being, crush it to the size of an atom. Do this and your body will be the body of Dao. If your body is the body of the Dao than you can meditate in a state of no-birth and no-death. Do all this and you will have become a true person.

If you cannot do these things, at least let go of your anger. Be devoid of passion yet full of love.
    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Working...
    X