Crazy Idea2: Viewing third and fourth dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Idea2: Viewing third and fourth dimensions

My idea is so crazy, i think you guys are going to think, dawn, that's crazy, I'll have whatever he's smoking.

Anyway, I was think a normal person can see 3 dimensions. With training, a fourth time, I believe a fifth exists. In it, is refered to as the realms (what we would refer to as a worlds) of Heaven, Hell, etc. Can I prove it? No, just something I've been thinking about. Could there be more realms? yes,

I think it's like a building. If your on the fifth floor it's easier to go down then it is up. In fact it might be easier to go up, across, then down, to your destination, then stay on one level, you could use elevators, stairs, etc. Once you know the layout, it becomes faster.

Now einstein believed there was a space time fabric. There is also the theory called string theory, that all matter is basically a vibrating string. Now, the great unanswered question in science is not how we came from, or how we became what we became. It's where did all the building blocks come from.

See I told you that was crazy. I'm going to take my medications now.
    "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

When I was a child, I used to eat at this Italian resturaunt called Strings. I have since moved, and I don't know if it's still there, but man, I those are some memories I will never forget.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

I was looking forward, too "oh man that's just crazy."

Anyway, I was thinking, too, that if your in a higher demonsion, you ought to be able to see things on lower dimensions if it's like a building.
      "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

Another thought is alternative worlds. There could be two worlds differing stuff.

Comment

Anyway, I was thinking, too, that if your in a higher demonsion, you ought to be able to see things on lower dimensions if it's like a building.
          Another thought is alternative worlds. There could be two worlds differing stuff.
          I hate to be the one to say this, but...guess I will. That is, perhaps a good idea might be for you to... come back... to this world.. And quickly!

(no, only kidding)

Aren't there many religions that take a view that is positioned in ways that are kind of near or related to your ideas? If we get down to it, surely there're quite a few, no?

g
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Just as an aside, remember that there are philosophers that are wondering if the human can comprehend some of the more advanced theories.
            practice wu de

Comment

well theories are human inventions. so whatever mind invented a certain theory can surely understand it. this wouldn't make it a reasonable or even useful theory, of course.

Comment

btw...We live in the 4th dimension (since we perceive time) and therefore don't have to go searching anywhere for it!

1st dim. = Length
                2nd Dim. = Width
                3rd Dim. = Depth
                4th Dim. = Time (as in the measure of time it takes to move from one point to another using coordinates based on the firth 3 dimensions)
                Mike Evans
                Medford, NY

Comment

i've always thought that was a useful way of seeing it.

GK, try not to get too caught up in the whole "dimensions" thing, the whole thing is something we made up.

Comment

Good point Mike.. I forgot to metion that...
                    practice wu de

Comment

Not only are there a 4th and 5th dimention, we now believe there are at least 11 dimentions. String theory dictates this notion. The current scientific reasoning shows that the entire universe came from 'nothing'. At the moment of the Big Bang, there were 2 basic particles, matter and anti-matter (called smatter). Then the other particles evolved from them. The question remains why smatter gave way to matter - some believe smatter went into one of the other dimentions. The force of gravity is the only thing we believe can transcend these dimentions. Think of the dimentions not as floors of a building but more like slices of bread. You can see the 4th dimention, sort of. Imagine you are talking to someone who can only see 2 dimentions. He cannot see a cube. He can only see a square. Well, you can draw a picture of the shadow of a cube in 2 dimentions. (2 cubes slightly overlaying each other, with the same corners connected.) He would see 2 cubes that have all 90 degree corners, attached at the corners with lines that are about 45 degrees. Then you could tell him that in 3 dimentions, all the lines are of equal length and all the angles are 90 degrees.
                      Now, build a model with toothpicks or straws. Build 2 cubes, one twice as large as the other. Put the smaller one inside the larger one, and connect the same corners with toothpicks. You are now looking at the shadow of a cube from the 4th dimention. In the 4th dimention, all lines are equal and all angles are 90 degrees.

Comment

we just can't seem to get enough of string theory on russbo.

Comment

AIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE String theory! Autograph my breast, please!
                          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

The post I wrote about the beginning of the universe, where first there was nothing, then matter and smatter, then all other particles - this discovery is nothing. Lao Tzu spoke of this 2500 years ago. He said - first there was the void, then wu-chi and tai-chi (or Yin and Yang), and from this came 10000 other things. What a genius..talk about being ahead of his time..

Comment

The question remains why smatter gave way to matter
                              Blue Sky, my friend, talk about genius...
                              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                              X