No announcement yet.

The Collegiate Type.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you really want to keep the ladies at bay, try this: #1 don't bathe...ever, #2 don't brush yore teeth...ever, #3 wear really tight wife beaters that have ketchup stains and holes, #4 fart as much as possible and laugh about it too, #5 say you hate shopping and that you have no money or no job. Works like a charm. For the VHS/DVD on how to unattract women just send $19.95 to...

The # 4 thing doesn't always work so use caution/ stay away from open flames.

Comment

All you have to say is "I have no money/job".

Works for me. Also because some women are attracted to the nastiest people on the planet.
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Doc, I don't think you understand the weight of the situation. Eugene is loaded with hott chicks. The university is pretty diverse, with babes from Japan, Taiwan, China, and Thailand(those are all I've met so far). One of the girls I like that goes there is Romanian. Yeah I didn't think Oregon would amount to anything, but now it's kickin me in the ass. A lot of them do smoke cigs and lots of marijauna though..and piercings aren't THAT bad..you get around the quarter-like taste pretty quick.

Comment

Beware those Asian babes that have self transplanted to the US. Of all the women that I've even known, they tend to be the most disturbed.

Truly nuts. Even more so than their American mentors.

Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

sit back and relax bro... the time will come. Then you'll really be confused... but take it all in.
            practice wu de

Comment

Working...
            X