No announcement yet.

Arrival: The first few months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta love the arrogant suckers who let philosophy and Buddhist Ideology swallow them whole. HAHA!
    "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

A young monk arrives at the monastery. He is assigned to helping the other monks in copying the old canons and laws of the church by hand.

He notices, however, that all of the monks are copying from copies, not from the original manuscript. So, the new monk goes to the head abbot to question this, pointing out that if someone made even a small error in the first copy, it would never be picked up! In fact, that error would be continued in all of the subsequent copies.

The head monk, says, "We have been copying from the copies for centuries, but you make a good point, my son."

He goes down into the dark caves underneath the monastery where the original manuscripts are held as archives in a locked vault that hasn't been opened for hundreds of years. Hours go by and nobody sees the old abbot.

So, the young monk gets worried and goes down to look for him. He sees him banging his head against the wall and wailing, "We missed the " R" ! , we missed the " R" !"

His forehead is all bloody and bruised and he is crying uncontrollably. The young monk asks the old abbot, "What's wrong, father?" With A choking voice, the old abbot replies, "The word was... CELEBRATE !!! "

lol...............
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

A paratrooper was scared to jump. His instructor told him, "If anything goes wrong, say, `Buddha oh Buddha' and you will be saved."

The paratrooper got so scared that he forgot to pull his rip cord. So he said, "Buddha oh Buddha," and a hand came out of the sky and saved him. Then he said, "Thank God," and was dropped.
        poor fella.....
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Well friends, i wish i dont preach. I just try to adjust my visions of suffering animals with the fact that some people, including shaolin monks, just love to eat them. Ever seen that video on Kentucky Fried Chicken on www.petatv.com? I just dont understand why people will continue to support that. That s more a question than a preach i believe.
          About KFC and martial art, it makes me think that if american people didnt move more their ass about Chile it is because they feed on chicken unable to move, like in KFC factories or battery eggs.
          About enlightnement i hope you believe at least in a possibility to be non violent. Thats my view on enlightnment. Take it from Ghandi. A great martial artis wasnt he?

Comment

Well, if you think the chicken at KFC is bad for you, try the fried chicken that you get at Jollibee's in the Philippines.

Or, any food there, for that matter.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
              Well friends, i wish i dont preach. I just try to adjust my visions of suffering animals with the fact that some people, including shaolin monks, just love to eat them. Ever seen that video on Kentucky Fried Chicken on www.petatv.com ?
              check my reply on the other thread.

and for the record, anything that comes served in a bucket should not be eaten.
              meat or not.

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
                Well friends, i wish i dont preach. I just try to adjust my visions of suffering animals with the fact that some people, including shaolin monks, just love to eat them. Ever seen that video on Kentucky Fried Chicken on www.petatv.com? I just dont understand why people will continue to support that. That s more a question than a preach i believe.
                About KFC and martial art, it makes me think that if american people didnt move more their ass about Chile it is because they feed on chicken unable to move, like in KFC factories or battery eggs.
                About enlightnement i hope you believe at least in a possibility to be non violent. Thats my view on enlightnment. Take it from Ghandi. A great martial artis wasnt he?
                No. you dont understand how enlightenment pertains to fair and reasonable terms for survival, and of the masses and long term. How can you, or anyone else here who claims to not be enlightened or awakened claim to have an accurate understanding of the perspective of either of those things? Shakyamuni was clear and so is the vinaya on terms that it's fair and reasonable and in accordance with everything else he said, and of dharma period, of the parameters of enlightened perspective about eating meat and what consitutes violence and not. Maybe you dont see long term enough consequences of how cycles run together to preserve and maintain the circle of life and therefore just miss the point of what actions contribute what to that.
                Ppl should eat to the best of resource and facility according priority, and where there's no better realistic soution, without demanding that everyone become a high level bahai or have to suffer moses's freedom seekers emancipation ritual of starvation and hardship, and remembering that not everyone has budget or geographic luxury to get food otherwise, I just dont think you understand practicality.
                but then, neither do alot of ppl. now get why enlightenment and even supposedly to boddhisattvism and beyond is so god damming rare.
                all I see in that post is collective ignorance .

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Comment

liutangsanzang-

bit of advice, dont bother reading a single misspelled word of what blooming lotus types. she's a headcase, and incidentally a self-proclaimed enlightened being.

Comment

and you're a violent hearted little kid who struggles for terrority , because of lack of understanding of how to employ harmonious co-existance and knowing the difference and has no idea wtf he exptrapolates about.

If you dont have a masters degree or ph.d, you're not exactly the picture of language expertise anyway. and even if you did have one, it still doesn't qualify you to understand dharma. and thaat would likely be why you take the option to be a sh*t head little brat instead of sorting your sh*t out. no problem. you're not the only one in the world like this. we already got that.

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Comment

...i rest my case, liutangsanzang. enlightened.

Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus View Post
                      If you dont have a masters degree or ph.d,
                      like the bogus phd you got from a fraud university that got shut down? lol

Comment

exactly. accept that it didn't get shut down, I didn't finalise with them yet, am still in the process of aquring alternative masters and ph.d, still have that experience and competancies gained, and, the ppl that run the organisation are aLso albeit 100% confirmed more educated aand enlightened than you are.

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Comment

Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus View Post
                          the ppl that run the organisation are aLso albeit 100% confirmed more educated aand enlightened than you are.
                          you mean 100% unconfirmed. they ran a fake diploma mill. and you think your phd from them is in any way credible.

again how would you know anything about my personal life? lol, you dont. you're just salty cuz you're full of it and no one likes you. get off it.

Comment

are you two love birds at it again? maybe you should think about getting a room.... hahahhhahahhaah

A monk on his journey home came to the banks of a wide river. Staring hopelessly at the great obstacle in front of him, he pondered for hours on just how to cross such a wide barrier.

Just as he was about to give up his journey, he saw a great teacher on the other side of the river.

The monk yells over to the teacher. "Oh master, can you tell me how to get to the other side of this river?"

The teacher ponders for a moment, looks up and down the river and yells back. "You already are on the other side."
                            anyhow..it's amazing people will actually argue about enlightenment. blows my mind, really.....
                            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

i'll gladly pay for the room if she'll stay locked in there by herself without internet connection so she'll stop stalking me.

Comment

Well, here in China, many chicken live out in the wild. I always make this little experiment with truth is try to catch one. Well they always run away. So why should i use force to catch one? I would not like someone use force to catch me.

About KFC i heard the Dalai Lama asked them not to settle in Tibet. But, with respect, shaolin monks probably know better.

Lotus, i m not sure to understand your saying but about cycles, what s wrong with vegetarianism. Hindu people have been vegetarians for ages with quite some good results. And again vegetarianism is space and energy saving, that could help mother Earth.

Comment

Working...
                                X