Bl update and site querie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But things like mantis are full systems on there own (trained the right way of course). I don't know if trying to fit all that crap in would "maximise" anything but running around like chicken with it's head cut off.
    practice wu de

Comment

It seems obvious that you're a die-hard traditionlist , and I don't mind the more traditional arts myself Stylee, but cross - training is not a new concept and in all seriousness, I like the way I'm going about this and know many a victor who's approached their martial skill similarly. There are aspects and philosophical combat concepts and respective apps that I'm not trained to fight most effectively and if not improvement and expanding your broad knowledge of what's being used ( and what to best do with them using it ) through practical experience then what??? I don't do 25 yrs one kata no parole and likely won't for a good time to come. Fighting their style is part of my own style, which if I don't understand I can 't do. Ring prep and street defence are different altogether ( where on the street you're encountering likely untrained opponents to in the ring where you're likely to meet any number of combined styles ) and why you think I need to justify what, how ,how many and how much I practice to you, I 'm really not sure. YOu are great at what you do I'm sure, and my own practices and reasons are irrelevant to that. Each to their own I guess, and I appreciate your freedom to do so as you please.

Blooming Lotus

Comment

It seems obvious that you're a die-hard traditionlist
        Nope

training is not a new concept
        I realise this...
        I'm just warning not to spread yourself too thin at any given time.

why you think I need to justify what, how ,how many and how much I practice to you,
        I'm not asking you to justify it, don't be so defensive...

I'm just saying, that you are stating a lot of stuff to get into, I was just saying that it would be a lot for anyone with anything else on there plate (like a job, or something they need to do outside training), unless you try to fit it in at different points in time.
        practice wu de

Comment

Permanent banning ha??..... mmokay then.

Was going to do this on the 'who loves russbo' thread and tell you to shove it ( :P ) .... kidding ... really ... just wouldn't have hung out for the last however long that was if it were true..... Anyway, ....just pulled up in Zhengzhou to set up this export business dfor my family and tie up some papers and jazz before I head home to nut down that tcm degree, and firstly yay for my first freeze my as* off shaolin winter straight out of queensland weather but while I have to do china for business anyway, besides what my school has organised for me in way of daily master games, am looking for a baji instructor and possibley plan that if I can co-ordinate a schedule will turn up in Dengfeng at Decheng's for that 9 section whip he seems to like playing ( considering it'll go so well with my ninja suit ..... more jokes) - but did hear it was a fave form he had so figured he probably wouldn't totally hate at some stage teaching it to me).
          More to the point of the post though, saw Deyang's school training on that national geographic doco I was telling you all about a couple of mths back and him being my first shaolin gongfu shifu's shifu and wanting to support his work and try to manage a training stinit out there with him directly myself , reeally digging the way he's working his boys out there. Should be an intersting winter's training. ....Not real sure exactly where his school is though and could probably ask Wang Yu Ming at DengFeng CITS, but if anyone has a number or contact point, would definately seriously appreciate it.

Thanks
          cheers and be well

BtL

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
          x
          x
          Working...
          X