Staffs for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staffs for Sale

Our school needed to find some straight staves at least 7' long for the staff set I just learned. couldn't find any.

So, my Sifu had some made and am curious if there is a market for them.

They are 7' long, not tapered, Made of Ash. That's the same wood used for baseball bats.
    They are not round however but 8 sided. He sanded them down a bit to take the edge of the corners. made from hand selected, very straight grained stock.

We've been using them for a couple of weeks and they are holding up very well to the two person drills -- and we drill & spar hard with these staffs.

I can retail them for $25 + shipping. I talked to FedEx but need to take one by for them to give me a firm price on that but it might be as much as $10 each due to length.

Quantity orders could be arranged and the price per would drop some.

PM Me if you're interested!

oh yea, and I'll donate 5% of the proceeds to russbo!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by plumflower_pm; 05-20-2005, 04:26 PM.
    Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Didn't OSO post like 35 bucks or something for shipping because of their length...

they look nice by the by...
    practice wu de

Comment

Shop from the world's largest selection and best deals for traditional weapons. Shop with confidence at Wing Lam Enterprises store! High quality weapons, apparel, training materials, and more.
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

yep. I just saw that shipping cost myself. that sucks.

well, anyone who's in the western NC area, come by and I'll beat you with one of 'em and then sell it to ya.
        Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

Working...
        X